Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Empty
PostSubject: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:37 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=2000381&topic=45418958

I know we're always thinking gamefaqs users are mostly morons and stupid based on these type of things but holy crap. A large amount of users are actually defending OP instead of choosing Narutard over it......

Not only that, but the OP defenders are the ones spouting valid defenses while the Naruto fanboys are using the most stupid criticism I've ever seen.

Since when does the literal treasure of One Piece represent the manga's plot? Holy fuck what douches. I can't believe there's some decent users there sticking up for OP and the one doing it the best is a guy with a Naruto username. XD
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 pm

I'm on Page 8. And I'm wondering do these Narutards understand what a Shonen Manga is? Kishimoto and Kubo made Bleach unaware it was of the Shonen Manga Genre and took itself too seriously. While Bleach is still Ok, Naruto sucks a fat cock. One Piece is self-aware and mocks the Generic Shonen Manga while making everything about it good!!!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:49 pm

I know, but thankfully OP got decent back up there, even if the topic ended a few days ago and I just added a new post while back for the lulz. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:08 pm

Also, CE isn't the best place to determine Naruto's popularity, it's the most popular out of the 3. The side effect of that is it also has the most haters, it's similar to the FFVII effect.

Ignorant troll is ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Yeah, I meant overall Naruto is the most popular. I'll take your word for it that OP is bigger in Japan, but I can't imagine it's popularity is all that much greater than Naruto's. I think where Naruto definitely takes the cake is including all the other countries. OP has that goofiness/oddness that seems to appeal to the Japanese population more so than the rest of the world.

lol moar ignorance.

What was the most downloaded show worldwide again? One Piece.
What is the second best selling manga again? One Piece.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:02 pm

One Piece beats Naruto. Finito
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:28 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Also, CE isn't the best place to determine Naruto's popularity, it's the most popular out of the 3. The side effect of that is it also has the most haters, it's similar to the FFVII effect.

Ignorant troll is ignorant.

LOL They Think America Matters when it comes to Good Anime/ Manga.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:29 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AMERICA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The people behind Viz ( I think) Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Kaede wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AMERICA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The people behind Viz ( I think) Laughing Laughing

No you're right.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:30 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:43 am

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Yeah, I meant overall Naruto is the most popular. I'll take your word for it that OP is bigger in Japan, but I can't imagine it's popularity is all that much greater than Naruto's. I think where Naruto definitely takes the cake is including all the other countries. OP has that goofiness/oddness that seems to appeal to the Japanese population more so than the rest of the world.

lol moar ignorance.

What was the most downloaded show worldwide again? One Piece.
What is the second best selling manga again? One Piece.

'Nuff said.

WAIT WHAT!? It was the best selling manga, what took its spot!?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 am

DB is still number one with 150 million sold copies. OP has 140 million now.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:48 am

Where's Naruto in terms of world sales?
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 am

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
DB is still number one with 150 million sold copies. OP has 140 million now.

So in a way, OP's still number in terms of "currently still going."

That's good. =.=
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:51 am

T_Man wrote:

World Sales? Well in Japan it's not even in the Top 20. But world sales? I have no clue.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 12:52 am

T_Man wrote:

Add up the pocket money of little 10 year olds who orgasm at geeky hand seals and 12 year olds fighting with corny poses and that's what you get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...   W-wow, hey Baal, look at this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W-wow, hey Baal, look at this...
Page 1 of 1