Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Empty
PostSubject: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:10 pm

and at the moment my head is spinning from too many things happening at once and TOO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

ah, look. ive given myself a headache now...
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:38 pm

I've also started reading it (around the 35-40th chapter) and I don't find it too confusing. The only issue I've had with it thus far is the fact that it almost feels like a cross between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Rizelmine in terms of characters.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:40 pm

Kimarous wrote:
I've also started reading it (around the 35-40th chapter) and I don't find it too confusing. The only issue I've had with it thus far is the fact that it almost feels like a cross between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Rizelmine in terms of characters.
never read Rizelmine, but the MC does have a resemblance to tsuna, now that you mention it...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:40 pm

RizelRizel
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:44 pm

Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
never read Rizelmine, but the MC does have a resemblance to tsuna, now that you mention it...
I don't know if Rizelmine is a manga, but I have watched the anime.

Basically, a high-school student comes home one day to find that a genetically-modified(?), hyperactive twelve-year-old girl is legally his wife. She then starts living with him, much to his chagrin; he can't upset her, though, since her tears are basically the equivalent of nitroglicerin.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Basically, a high-school student comes home one day to find that a genetically-modified(?), hyperactive twelve-year-old girl is legally his wife. She then starts living with him, much to his chagrin; he can't upset her, though, since her tears are basically the equivalent of nitroglicerin.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:48 pm

Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Shocked
In other words, if a single tear falls from her eye... BOOM!

And that's not counting when she gets really worked up.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Shocked

that seems worth looking into... but dont tell haseo, he's still trying to get me past episode 2 of code geass...
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:51 pm

Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Shocked

that seems worth looking into... but dont tell haseo, he's still trying to get me past episode 2 of code geass...
There are very blatant lolicon themes, BTW... but you read Negima, so I doubt it'll bother you much.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:
Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

Shocked

There are very blatant lolicon themes, BTW... but you read Negima, so I doubt it'll bother you much.
meh, that just means its not for people whos minds aren't open to the point of spilling their brains Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...   so i started reading to-LOVE-ru... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so i started reading to-LOVE-ru...
Page 1 of 1