Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your progress?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

What's your progress? Empty
PostSubject: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 am

Right now, I have 45/50 honors, and I've beaten story mode with every character, including the bonus ones.

The 5 honors I'm missing are:

Phoenix: Win a battle after all your armor is broken off.

(Something) Collect 30 treasures in the Tower of Lost Souls (I have 26)

(Something) Clear the top of the Tower of Lost Souls (I'm on the second-to-last stage)

(Something) Do 100 Soul Crushes (at ~40)
(Something) Do 100 Critical Finishes (at ~35)

(Something) Collect every weapon and accessory (I already have all the accessories, obviously. Just need to buy all the swords and crap.)
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:57 am

I have the endimgs, every chest of ToS and all of the honours. Basically, I have completed 100% the game.
Two weeks ago, before I stopped playing this game, I was at lv. 48 on Standard Versus and at lv. 50 on Special Versus. (online)
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:59 am

Damn. Good job.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:04 pm

i have around 87 CF ^_^
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:29 pm

I have like 33 honours or something. Stopped trying to get them once I got to 30. Still haven't gone through story mode with all the characters. I have Ivy, Talim, Cervantes, Yoshimitsu, Rock... A couple others I think, and the bonus characters to do. Got to floor 35 or so on the Tower, and I've got the collect 30 treasures honour from it. Only reached floor 15 descending.

Now I just go through story mode on hard most of the time, to collect gold for buying stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:37 pm

Have you done the 450,000 points on arcade yet? That was pretty tough.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:38 pm

Dirjel wrote:
Have you done the 450,000 points on arcade yet? That was pretty tough.
Yeah. I cheaped out and did it with Astaroth. 1A, 1[A]A, 1[A]B, and 6K make it pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:39 pm

[A] means hold? I know the numbers and letters.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 pm

As far as I know it means hold. The computer doesn't block it often, and 1[A]B does massive damage, even with arcade's normal stats. Plus sometimes it'll bounce the opponent so you can get an airthrow in.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:48 pm

I hate Astaroth. I hate him so, so much. Every cheap bastard that uses him RO's me every goddamn time I fight him.

Anyway, my favorite combo to use vs. CPU's, is 3[B], [B]. (I play Siegfried mostly)

It takes off HUGE-ass chunks from the Soul Guage, since the second hit is a guard breaker, and the bots are too damn dumb to move out of the way.

Do you play Siegfried at all? There's this one move I've seen people use against me, but I can't figure out how to do it, and it's not in his move set. It's some kind of breakdance kick thing, where he rolls on the ground and swipes really fast low. I think it's a guard breaker.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:53 pm

Don't play Siegfried much. The only character I play a lot is Zas. But every character has some moves not listed I think (like Hilde's 30 second charges). Check 8wayrun.com, I think they have a full list.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:00 pm

I can't find it. They only list, like, a quarter of his horizontal attacks, and nothing else. Same for Tira, and a few randome characters I clicked on. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:58 am

I decided to start taking on the tower again, but I got bored pretty quickly. Couldn't get past floor 34-36. I could win eaily enough, I just kept running out of time.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 am

T_Man wrote:
I decided to start taking on the tower again, but I got bored pretty quickly. Couldn't get past floor 34-36. I could win eaily enough, I just kept running out of time.
OH FUCKSHIT I HATED THAT FLOOR

I always ran out of time when the last dude had a tiny-ass sliver of health.

I finally got pissed off and just threw everyone off of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your progress?   What's your progress? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your progress?
Page 1 of 1