Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which should I take up next?

Go down 
+2
Baal
Kimarous
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

Which should I take up next? Empty
PostSubject: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:32 am

I've finally caught up on my Negima; its just a matter of waiting for new chapters now, like with all the other serials I am reading. My current serials include:
- Mahou Sensei Negima
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn
- One Piece
- Bleach
- Naruto

Which series do you recommend I start reading next?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:35 am

JoJo's Bizzare Adventure
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:37 am

Actually, that was high on my list of choices. I read the first chapter and it seems fairly interesting thus far. Plus it would be nice to figure out WTF is going on in those videos I see every so often...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:37 am

Trust me. It will keep you busy for months to come.
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:38 am

Yeah... it did look pretty fucking long.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 am

It is. past 500 Fucking Chapters. And I'm still on the first part because school is kicking my ass.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:40 am

air gear
immortal regis
jack frost
rosario vampire 1 and 2
F*CKING AIR GEAR!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:41 am

theyre all relatively short ('cept air gear) and still running
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:54 am

Actually, I think I will go with Air Gear. I've already read some of it (8-10 chapters) and it has caught my interest; the only reason I didn't continue is because I was fixated on finishing Negima at the time. JJBA is alright, but it is A) really fucking long, and B) I don't really like the art style that much.

On a side note, don't read a series called Girls Saurus... or at the very least, skip the first chapter. Four words: morbidly obese naked girl! *gouges out mind's eye*
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:01 am

Kimarous wrote:
Actually, I think I will go with Air Gear. I've already read some of it (8-10 chapters) and it has caught my interest; the only reason I didn't continue is because I was fixated on finishing Negima at the time. JJBA is alright, but it is A) really fucking long, and B) I don't really like the art style that much.

On a side note, don't read a series called Girls Saurus... or at the very least, skip the first chapter. Four words: morbidly obese naked girl! *gouges out mind's eye*
neither did i at first, but it grew on me over time. dio's design style was my favorite.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:07 am

Tobi wrote:
Kimarous wrote:

neither did i at first, but it grew on me over time. dio's design style was my favorite.

And the Art does get progressively better.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:09 am

for stone ocean it seemed to get grungier. but during the original JJBA series, his art style seems to eveolve with each arc/season
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:12 am

Still, I think I'll focus on Air Gear for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:17 am

no problem. i still want you to read the manga's ive read. look in the 'what mangas are you reading now?' area
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:38 am

Immortal Regis... is that the one with the guy who was killed, resurrected as some kind of wraith, and is training to control his powers so that his very presence won't harm his sickly younger brother? If so, I found that interesting but I forgot what it was called...
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:10 am

one piece
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 am

Already reading that, Buu... >_>
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:12 am

oh right i thought you were giving us a multiple choice Very Happy
i just get excited when i see people mention one piece
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:19 am

Initially, I had actually rejected One Piece because my first exposure to the series was through that horribufukus 4kids dub... it scared me off until I watched a montage of anime beatdowns that included Luffy's fight with Rob Lucci. That particular scene was so cool that I decided to check it out for real and I've been enjoying it ever since. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 am

yeah its great
despite 4kids damage still the most popular anime out there
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:26 am

Kimarous wrote:
Initially, I had actually rejected One Piece because my first exposure to the series was through that horribufukus 4kids dub... it scared me off until I watched a montage of anime beatdowns that included Luffy's fight with Rob Lucci. That particular scene was so cool that I decided to check it out for real and I've been enjoying it ever since. ^_^

GOOD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Kimarous wrote:
Immortal Regis... is that the one with the guy who was killed, resurrected as some kind of wraith, and is training to control his powers so that his very presence won't harm his sickly younger brother? If so, I found that interesting but I forgot what it was called...
yep, thats the one.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 pm

Dragon Quest Dai no Daiboken!
Back to top Go down
Aristoxenus
First Mate
Aristoxenus

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:06 am

Pretty Face is a good series. only 49 chapters.
Mx0 too, but it's being cut off D: so it'll probably get a craptacular ending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which should I take up next?   Which should I take up next? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which should I take up next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: