Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff

Go down 
+4
Kaio
MetatronTorment
Luk
Superbuu3
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Empty
PostSubject: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:17 am

It is up to there disgression to ban you
Everyone has had there fun and i don't want to see any stupid arguments arise or people leaving

EDIT: This not only pertains to IT. Messsing around with people's fears is wrong and is a form of trolling. Especially when a person asks you to stop doing this.

Last edited by Monkey D. Luffy on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Luk
The One
Luk

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:26 am

*gulp*
*wimpy tone* "O.....ok"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 pm

Can it be the same with other peoples fears then because it would only be fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 3:55 pm

Oh wow. This is the shittest rule yet.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:05 pm

This is stupid. I wasn't here when it happened, but from what I can tell, it could have merely been considered trolling in general. Don't single out clowns or any other fears a person might have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 pm

What if the topic calls for it?

And what about this smilie clown?
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm

Baal's only afraid of It.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:11 pm

Stupidest rule ever.

Correction: Second stupidest rule ever.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:12 pm

Messing with somebody's fears is trolling, plain and simple. We shouldn't start creating rules banning content pertaining to an individual's fears. That's just stupid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

Even tho Paul's was pretty weird, Baal was a bit asking for it >_>
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm

Quote :
Like I said. THe only clown I'm afraid of is "IT" and because everyone has been spamming his pics I'm starting to get over it
So we can't help Baal get past his fears? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

I edited the opening post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

It's not my fault that I've been living with extreme anger for five years and now that it's completely gone, I'm a bit wiered out and uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
MetatronTorment
General Zombie

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
I edited the opening post.

You had me confused as hell for a minute. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:11 pm

I was confused as all hell until I read, like, the third-to-last post.

I thought IT=Information Technology or something. I really couldn't figure out what you guys meant.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:12 pm

Heh.

Better now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:25 pm

Yep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

What about putting them in spoiler tags?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:40 pm

And put a Baal no looky
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:40 pm

Locke wrote:
What about putting them in spoiler tags?

As long as it says "BAAL DON'T BE LOOKIN IN THIS SPOILER" above it. xD
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:45 pm

I'm not really for this rule. Just don't spam the person's fear in their face. You can post pics. Just don't do it to scare someone.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:47 pm

Pauro-kun wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

It's not my fault that I've been living with extreme anger for five years and now that it's completely gone, I'm a bit wiered out and uncomfortable.

No it is. Forgive and forget. I've done that plenty. But you were extremely annoying. Death Threats, Constant RPing after everyone asked you nicely to stop, and your bullshit stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:48 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

No it is. Forgive and forget. I've done that plenty. But you were extremely annoying. Death Threats, Constant RPing after everyone asked you nicely to stop, and your bullshit stories.

And you're not annoying to some extent? EVERYONE GETS ANNONYING. You can't use that as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Locke wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:
Haseo Vi Awesome wrote:

And you're not annoying to some extent? EVERYONE GETS ANNONYING. You can't use that as an excuse.

But Paul has been annoying intentionally. I'm sorry to anyone I've annoyed. I really do apologize.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:51 pm

Then stop being a hypocrite and forgive Paul, jeez.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff   If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If me or a mod sees any more IT (Pennywise the clown) stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next