Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Empty
PostSubject: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:28 pm

Itachi = Good guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:29 pm

I didn't see it coming
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:30 pm

Pauro-kun wrote:
I didn't see it coming
You like Naruto in general and think it has good writing. Of course YOU didn't see ti coming.

But for those of us that can see good plot development knew that Itachi was going to be a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

i'm putting it this in the manga section
i'm sure some people wouldn't have expected it
i personally find naruto predictable
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:32 pm

I can see good plot development. You want good plot development, read The Ranger's Apprentice. Awesome series. Manga usually isn't the place you go to for good plot development. Only Dokuro-Chan has good plot development and that's only anime
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:33 pm

My reaction: "Oh, hell no! Kishimoto, you did NOT just pull that shit! BOO!"

Then again, as soon as he started screaming at Sasuke like a madman, I knew that the Itachi I knew and loved was long gone. It was like having Vader scream "NOOOOOOO!", only it wasn't bloody humourous.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:33 pm

I bet Paul was also surprised at the 4th Hokage being Naruto's father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:34 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
I bet Paul was also surprised at the 4th Hokage being Naruto's father.

No I pretty much knew that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 pm

Pauro-kun wrote:
I can see good plot development. You want good plot development, read The Ranger's Apprentice. Awesome series. Manga usually isn't the place you go to for good plot development. Only Dokuro-Chan has good plot development and that's only anime

OP has the best plot development in a manga ever.

FACT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:37 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:

FACT.

I don't read that manga cause I have pretty much decided that OP is almost as bad as Bleach and Death Note, the only two I couldn't get into at all
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:37 pm

IMO, Naruto has had a ton of "twists" that you can see from a mile away but you still pray that they won't turn out as they appear (which they do). Naruto being the 4th's son was one of them... personally, I was hoping that it would turn out that Naruto IS the 4th Hokage, having sealed the Kyuubi within himself and inadvertantly reverting back into a baby as a result...
Back to top Go down
Kimarous
CP9 Agent
Kimarous

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Pauro-kun wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:

FACT.
I don't read that manga cause I have pretty much decided that OP is almost as bad as Bleach and Death Note, the only two I couldn't get into at all
wtf
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:38 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:

FACT.

Partially true.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure rivals One Piece for best plot development.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Pauro-kun wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:

FACT.

Don't complain about plot development then, when you hate shows that are full of it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Kimarous wrote:
IMO, Naruto has had a ton of "twists" that you can see from a mile away but you still pray that they won't turn out as they appear (which they do). Naruto being the 4th's son was one of them... personally, I was hoping that it would turn out that Naruto IS the 4th Hokage, having sealed the Kyuubi within himself and inadvertantly reverting back into a baby as a result...
that would've been way better
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:41 pm

Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:

FACT.

Don't complain about plot development then, when you hate shows that are full of it.

Bleach is debatable. It's gotten to points where it's almost as good as OP but then it's gotten to points when it's worse than Naruto.

But Death Note is nothing but plot development.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 10:45 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:
Roronoa Kaio wrote:
Pauro-kun wrote:

FACT.

Bleach is debatable. It's gotten to points where it's almost as good as OP but then it's gotten to points when it's worse than Naruto.

But Death Note is nothing but plot development.

I never read Bleach. I was talking about OP and Death Note.

I will start reading Bleach next month though, when the manga is finally released in my country.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Sailor Moon is better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.   Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol, stupid twist that everyone saw coming.
Page 1 of 1