Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good fighting vid of yakuza 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 am

i wouldn't mind going that way >_>
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 am

me neither lol
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:18 am

here's the new fighting mechanics from someone at gamefaqs

ThePatrick wrote:
You'll be using the lock aspect less. Kiryuu tracks better. Without buying upgrades, you can now turn backwards during a string to hit the fools coming in on you. This way, you don't end up just railroading in one direction for what seemed an eternity like you did before (as much).

There are a lot of moves to learn and power-ups to acquire. When Kiryuu's got everything, he's pretty hard to beat. One of the best techniques you'll get is the ability to grab downed foes by the foot and throw them about. You can even swing them into lampposts and walls and such.

I'm not really sure if I can explain how big an improvement there was in terms of "soft" tracking (that is, tracking foes without holding the "target" button) or how nice it is to just be able to turn around during a weak-button string. It doesn't sound like much, and it's not exactly a perfect fix to the biggest problem in #1--but it's still a big improvement.

Oh yeah and the presentation is great, there are team Heat Actions when an ally is around, there are tons more Heat Actions, checklists to complete that are actually pretty fun to do, the load times are way shorter, it's longer, and Kiryuu is a total bad-ass who brutalizes people in many ways. Those aren't improvements to the fighting engine, really, but...they're definitely improvements to the game.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:21 am

damn i can't wait now >.<
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:04 am

looks like it maybe cheap
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:05 am

yakuza ot WO?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:08 am

yakuza is $30 here on the net
way cheaper then normal release price
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:10 am

oh i hope it is cheap here
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:36 am

check the net is my advice
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 am

haha just did 30 dollars i'm sure i can get it now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good fighting vid of yakuza 2   good fighting vid of yakuza 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good fighting vid of yakuza 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2