Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What movies you wanna watch this summer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40999
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 am

Dark knight
hellboy 2
mummy (dragon king)
tropic thunder

i think thats it
mind theres a lote of good films coming out

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:53 pm

Raziel wrote:
Dark knight
hellboy 2
mummy (dragon king)
tropic thunder

i think thats it
mind theres a lote of good films coming out

About the same. Just add The Hulk.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40999
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:04 pm

Vergil wrote:
Raziel wrote:
Dark knight
hellboy 2
mummy (dragon king)
tropic thunder

i think thats it
mind theres a lote of good films coming out

About the same. Just add The Hulk.
hulk was actually really good
was suprised as i'm generally not a hulk fan

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:13 pm

Tropic Thunder
Hulk
Pineapple Express
Mummy Dragon Emperor (Although I doubt it'll be as good as the last two)
Can't think of anything else.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40999
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:14 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tropic Thunder
Hulk
Pineapple Express
Mummy Dragon Emperor (Although I doubt it'll be as good as the last two)
Can't think of anything else.
whats pineapple express about
haven't sen a trailer for that

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:18 pm

Raziel wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tropic Thunder
Hulk
Pineapple Express
Mummy Dragon Emperor (Although I doubt it'll be as good as the last two)
Can't think of anything else.
whats pineapple express about
haven't sen a trailer for that

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40999
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:21 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Raziel wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tropic Thunder
Hulk
Pineapple Express
Mummy Dragon Emperor (Although I doubt it'll be as good as the last two)
Can't think of anything else.
whats pineapple express about
haven't sen a trailer for that

thanks that looks wicked
gonna have to check it out
and good to see the flash functions working Very Happy

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:32 pm

Seth Rogen and James Franco are freaking great!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
avatar

Posts : 40999
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 2016
Location : Nosgoth

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:34 pm

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Seth Rogen and James Franco are freaking great!
yeah i think so to
half the reason i gotta watch this now
it also looks awesome in general

_________________
Stop trying to save the world and get a hobby.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:
 

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
avatar

Posts : 26838
Joined : 2008-07-31
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Raziel wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Seth Rogen and James Franco are freaking great!
yeah i think so to
half the reason i gotta watch this now
it also looks awesome in general

Seth Rogen always guarantees you a good time. He was funny in Knocked Up and he was fucking hilarious in Superbad!

_________________
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
avatar

Posts : 22112
Joined : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:50 am

Hellboy 2 and Tropic Thunder are the ones I have yet to see that I want to see.

_________________
I am an genius
PSN: A_Nonny_Moose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What movies you wanna watch this summer?   

Back to top Go down
 
What movies you wanna watch this summer?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Everytime you watch jersey shore a book commits suicide....
» StarGate SG-1 Movies on Hulu
» Summer Clash 2011: Binghamton Tournament July 30
» SUMMER OF SLAUGHTER RULES
» How to: Watch MLG Columbus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: