Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SC4 discussion

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:51 am

discuss.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:54 am

Get out now! I'm not getting the game until Friday.
Back to top Go down

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:04 am

Ha ha Baal loses
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:07 am

At least I have Darth Vader and you're stuck with Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:12 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
At least I have Darth Vader and you're stuck with Yoda.
oh well, they're both totally modded down so the lightsabers CANT cut through anything and CANT do much other than everyone else in the game...
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:14 am

ANd? Your point?
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

anyways, what do you all(that means you ya damn lurkers) think of the customization, if you got the game yet
Back to top Go down

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:24 am

YODA FUCKING OWNS BITCH
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:26 am

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

anyways, what do you all(that means you ya damn lurkers) think of the customization, if you got the game yet
I only said "I'm getting the game Friday" for my health Tobi! In no way did that indicate I'M GETTING THE GAME FRIDAY!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:27 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

I only said "I'm getting the game Friday" for my health Tobi! In no way did that indicate I'M GETTING THE GAME FRIDAY!
i was talking to the lurkers, not you.

and good for you, if i can battle you online i will. and. i. will. PWN. you.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:29 am

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

Uh-huh. Sure you will. And I'll stop liking DMC. And MGS4 will stop being good. And you'll stop being short. And HASEO will have a normal sized forehead!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:32 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

Uh-huh. Sure you will. And I'll stop liking DMC. And MGS4 will stop being good. And you'll stop being short. And HASEO will have a normal sized forehead!
oi oi! dont knock it just yet, it may come true Cool

and im very good as raph and amy (more amy surprisingly)
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:33 am

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

I thought I was good at DMC4. Look at the several thousands of people who are better than me.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:37 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

I thought I was good at DMC4. Look at the several thousands of people who are better than me.
the rankings are inaccurate on sc4. the highest ranking players just spam the same three hit combo as yoshimitsu/cervantes/taki until your guard is broken and they instantly kill you. thats it.

the online battles are a step down from the creative battle styles the design team worked to make for the characters. it a little sad actually Sad
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:38 am

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

the rankings are inaccurate on sc4. the highest ranking players just spam the same three hit combo as yoshimitsu/cervantes/taki until your guard is broken and they instantly kill you. thats it.

the online battles are a step down from the creative battle styles the design team worked to make for the characters. it a little sad actually Sad

Tell that to the people who play Burst Limit and have to deal with Vegeta Spammers.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:40 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
ANd? Your point?
nothing.

Tell that to the people who play Burst Limit and have to deal with Vegeta Spammers.
then you understand the problem? good.

we'll have to play to decide who's better, rather than relying on the rankings and such
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:41 am

I don't use rankings for shit. Because on MGO I just play for fun.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:43 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
I don't use rankings for shit. Because on MGO I just play for fun.
good for you.

get the game NAO so i can kick the snot outta you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:46 am

I'll get it when i get it bitch.
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:48 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
ouch, why the harsh language? Smile
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 am

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Because Haseo is failing to put up a good defense and is using idiotic logic and it's frustrating me!
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:53 am

DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

Because Haseo is failing to put up a good defense and is using idiotic logic and it's frustrating me!
everyone can be frustrating at times, but it'll pass eventually. and try not to bring stuff from unrelated topics into this one m'kay? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:55 am

Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

everyone can be frustrating at times, but it'll pass eventually. and try not to bring stuff from unrelated topics into this one m'kay? Very Happy

yeah, liek srsly, whyd u bring that shit in here bitch
Back to top Go down
Maskull
Defending the Devil
Maskull

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:58 am

Murloc wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:
Tobi wrote:
DevilKingBaal wrote:

yeah, liek srsly, whyd u bring that shit in here bitch
why'd you continue it? hmmmmmm?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:04 am

I have just one...actually two or so questions.

How good's the create-a-dude?
Can I actually make muscular/fat fighters?
Is it better or worse than SC3's CAF thingy?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

SC4 discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC4 discussion   SC4 discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC4 discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next