Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I;m gonna go play more GTA IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Empty
PostSubject: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:56 pm

hopefully i don't the wrong decisions
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:28 pm

i just finished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:32 am

So many cops in that
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:14 am

yeah they are a bitch to gete away from
the driving in this game is crap compared to the older ones that plus traffic means the new system is fucking hard
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:47 am

I enjoy the new driving system. It took time to get used to, but now that I now how it works, I can pretty much drive any car in the game without crashing. For that I reason I like it more than SA or VC's driving. In those games there were some cars that you could drive well, some that would screech to halt at every corner, and some that would come to life and pile into the nearest wall everytime you touched the handbrake. And for the most part, there was nothing you do to stop that.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:02 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I enjoy the new driving system. It took time to get used to, but now that I now how it works, I can pretty much drive any car in the game without crashing. For that I reason I like it more than SA or VC's driving. In those games there were some cars that you could drive well, some that would screech to halt at every corner, and some that would come to life and pile into the nearest wall everytime you touched the handbrake. And for the most part, there was nothing you do to stop that.
thats how this one is eeling for me
maybe i'll get used to it to then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I;m gonna go play more GTA IV   I;m gonna go play more GTA IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I;m gonna go play more GTA IV
Page 1 of 1