HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Inside, from the makers of Limbo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't

PostSubject: Inside, from the makers of Limbo   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:35 pm

I was watching someone play this on youtube, and about 15 minutes when they pulled a parasite out of a pig's butthole I stopped watching and immediately bought it. It's very similar to Limbo in that you're a kid, you get dumped into a bleak world, and you're not quite sure what's going on, and when you die it's pretty gruesome. Especially if the dogs get you. The puzzles aren't as hard as Limbo but I think that's just because they're fairer. There's no walking along and suddenly dying because you didn't realise you had entered a puzzle.

The music and sound is incredible, the art style is gorgeous, but I'm not so sure on the story. The pacing felt a little off to me, similar to Limbo, where it felt like it was building to something and then it just turned into more puzzles. There's a part in Inside that, to me, felt like it was going to be the lead in to the big climax, but it turned out to only be about halfway through, and then you never find out what was going on there. It feels like the story has a definite meaning and purpose behind, I'm just not sure what it is. You're a kid in a shitty world and whole bunch of shitty things happen to you.

Having said that I would 100% recommend it. Avoid spoiling the end for yourself at all costs, because it's one the most bizarre, unpredictable, and memorable things I've seen in a game.

Superbuu3
Raziel

PostSubject: Re: Inside, from the makers of Limbo   Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:53 pm

After reading your comment here and on Grimsby I'm starting to see what you look for in your entertainment.

Neo wrote:
Kids shouldn't be exposed to sonic fans, they might become one.

Spoiler:

My youtube channel, let's plays and trophy videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/superbuu3
Back to top Go down
http://razielsdomain.forumotion.net

Inside, from the makers of Limbo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1