Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Empty
PostSubject: Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.   Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 5:09 am

Rumble is a mode with random powerups every 10 seconds. An extendo-boxing glove for hitting the ball, an extendo-boot for hitting other players, you can freeze the ball, create a tornado, give your spikes so the ball sticks to you, it's a lot of fun.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.   Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 pm

I'm game having barely played the game beating you or losing to you, I'm invincible to any jeering.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.   Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2016 2:18 pm

I'm not that pleased with the new crate system though. I would much rather they just made DLC packs so I could buy what I wanted, instead of having crates drop randomly after matches, and having to purchase a key to open it, and getting one random item from it.

I'll have to just wait a few days and see if I can trade for what I want.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.   Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2016 1:07 pm

This had a dlc sale today
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.   Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously we should all be playing Rocket League. The Rumble update came out today.
Page 1 of 1