Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wander

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Wander Empty
PostSubject: Wander   Wander Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Another thing that was on sale for £5 so I thought I'd try it. Let me just say now I hope none of you make that mistake. It's terrible. It looked fun. You can be different animals and have adventures on an island or something, so I gathered from the trailer. That's all I knew.

I started as a tree. I moved about as fast as you would expect a tree to move. There is 1 walk cycle. No matter which way you move, the same walk cycle plays, so you can easily moonwalk. While moving the character is always facing the same direction as camera, but standing still you can move the camera around. So if you stand still, and move the camera to face the character's front, and then start moving, the character instantly turns around in 1 frame.

Anyway there was some singing in the distance and the game told me to find the singer. I never found them. I wandered around for half an hour trying to figure out what the fuck to do. You can learn to speak from glyphs you find but I never found anyone to talk to. I never saw anything else in fact.

Well, actually, after a long time I saw a little human running around. It was at that point I realised the scale was all fucked. The forest around me looked in scale for if I was a human, but I was a tree. And the human looked in scale for if I was a tree, but I was human-sized tree. So it must have been a tiny human. Anyway at that point a little prompt appeared that said "Look at player". So I pressed the button and a name appeared. At that point it dawned on me that this was an MMO. Or at least it was designed to be. As far as I could tell me and this one other person were the only ones playing.

Eventually I found a thing that let me transform into a tiny human. I still had no clue what to do. Shortly after that I deleted the game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Wander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wander   Wander Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Any game that mentions being a tree has huge flaws, also it said it was an MMO in the description. I checked this game in the store as I saw you playing it and then correctly assumed you were playing an awful walking simulator.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Wander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wander   Wander Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Ent and Hobbit simulator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wander   Wander Icon_minitime