Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mitsurugi Kamui hikae

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Mitsurugi Kamui hikae Empty
PostSubject: Mitsurugi Kamui hikae   Mitsurugi Kamui hikae Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 10:42 pm

I saw thise on the store a few weeks ago, but I was wary since it looked incredibly barebones. But it's on sale at the moment for £5, so I gave it a chance. It's incredibly bare bones. It's basically just the Bloody Palace from DMC. There's a simple arena and they game chucks enemies at you. You fight them.

The system took a little bit of getting used to. Triangle is your sword attack, which uses up your energy meter. Square is punches and kicks, which regains your energy meter. Circle is a charge attack. It takes a long time to charge but you can press R1 to instantly charge it at the expense of energy, which is a really cool idea. R2 is a special move that regains health and energy depending on how high your combo is I think, which is shown
by the red glow around your hand. It doesn't do any damage, it's just a little animation. L2 is block and dodge.

When you hit the enemies enough they go into bloody status. This is the key to the whole thing I think. The R2 move deals damage to all enemies in bloody status. So you want to get enemies into bloody status by expending your meter with sword and charge attacks, then press R2 to regain all your meter while also dealing extra damage to all bloodied enemies. Seems like bloodied enemies are more susceptible to being staggered too. Dealing big damage with the R2 move seems to get you the most XP, but I still don't fully get it.

That video shows the end of the first stage and first boss. I'm currently stuck on the second boss.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Mitsurugi Kamui hikae   Mitsurugi Kamui hikae Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2016 4:20 pm

I played this on PC a while ago, thought it was pretty fun but definitely barebones. Worth a purchase on sale for sure.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Mitsurugi Kamui hikae   Mitsurugi Kamui hikae Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2016 3:35 pm

Neo wrote:
I played this on PC a while ago, thought it was pretty fun but definitely barebones. Worth a purchase on sale for sure.
I remember when you used to play your pc games until hatoful boyfriend
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitsurugi Kamui hikae   Mitsurugi Kamui hikae Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitsurugi Kamui hikae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: Beat'em Ups-
Jump to: