Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Until Dawn

Go down 
+5
Haseoviawesome
Talking Sock
A_Nonny_Moose
SimianWonder
Eevil-Psycho
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Until Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Forgot to upload for a couple of days. Part 12 currently up.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 3:03 pm

I just merged the topics, I didn't really see the need for two topics especially as he didn't have the game he can just check out some of your gameplay.

Plus more importantly I haven't done an mod thing in ages and I saw moose and skip were on and one of those guys might've jumped on it first.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
I just merged the topics, I didn't really see the need for two topics especially as he didn't have the game he can just check out some of your gameplay.

Plus more importantly I haven't done an mod thing in ages and I saw moose and skip were on and one of those guys might've jumped on it first.

I, too, wanted to do a moderate-y thing. So I split Psycho's response to Haseo off and banished it to the graveyard, since with the merge it's no longer needed.

Don't we make such a great moderation team?

Edit: Gosh, someone's hilarious.

Last edited by Skipio on Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 6:13 pm

Uploaded another part today to make up for not having done this for a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 9:39 am

Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

I, too, wanted to do a moderate-y thing. So I split Psycho's response to Haseo off and banished it to the graveyard, since with the merge it's no longer needed.

Don't we make such a great moderation team?

Edit: Gosh, someone's hilarious.

Indeed Wicked Chivalrous.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Didnt think to check the play through section. I started watching your play through, Eevil.
Edit: And you're one of the only 2 people i have scene achieve the cat fight scene.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 6:21 pm

part 14 is up
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:12 am

Part 15 up
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 1:34 am

How do you get the extra Matt and Emily part? Where Matt and Emily go walking to get Emily's bag. I've seen some people get it but no idea what to do.

Also i got a PS4 over the weekend with DAI, Until Dawn, and it came with Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:48 am

is that an extra part? I did 4 playthroughs and it was always in there...even if i did pick different choices, so I dunno, I think it's supposed to happen..
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 9:49 am

also, apologies for no further updates, but I'm currently too invested in The Taken King.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:34 am

Me wrote:
How do you get the extra Matt and Emily part? Where Matt and Emily go walking to get Emily's bag. I've seen some people get it but no idea what to do.

it's the extended edition, that is the extra chapter they put in, although its not actually a chapter
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2015 12:46 am

testtubebaby wrote:
Me wrote:

it's the extended edition, that is the extra chapter they put in, although its not actually a chapter
Guess I don't have it in my version then.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 7:21 pm

Until Dawn - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150909184239

The best character.

"Oh did you not hear me? Was your sluttiness too loud?"
"At least I can think. 4.0 bitch, honor roll. Suck on that when you're trying to sleep your way into a job."
"Rule number one, 'Emily is always right.' Rule number two, 'Nothing else matters because Emily is always right."
"Here goes 600 bucks... Better be worth it. I looked great in that top."
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Downloaded this on PS+ last month but haven't played it yet thanks to Persona 5 absorbing all my time, though it's on the "to - do" list.  A bit of a shame there's no PS4 Pro patch either; it's the kind of game that would have looked great in 4K, especially as it runs on the same engine as Horizon Zero Dawn.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 30, 2017 8:43 pm

The visuals are the greatest aspect of this game. The plot and the characters are decent, they reminded me a lot of the Friday the 13th and Saw movie series (horny teenagers and the maniac mystery).
My biggest disappointment was that the majority of the choices you make don't have much of an impact. They usually change the dialogues a bit, the characters' appearance or how a cutscenes plays out, but the end result is still the same.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 6:23 am

Golden Boy wrote:
Until Dawn - Page 2 Latest?cb=20150909184239

The best character.

"Oh did you not hear me? Was your sluttiness too loud?"
"At least I can think. 4.0 bitch, honor roll. Suck on that when you're trying to sleep your way into a job."
"Rule number one, 'Emily is always right.' Rule number two, 'Nothing else matters because Emily is always right."
"Here goes 600 bucks... Better be worth it. I looked great in that top."
Emily won me over with.
"Understand the palm of my hand, bitch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Until Dawn   Until Dawn - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Until Dawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2