Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather

Go down 
+3
Neo
testtubebaby
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Empty
PostSubject: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:18 pm

I have no doubt Manny will win this. Current date is set for 2nd May, Mayweather set the date and Pacquiao said he was open to it. Hopefully Mayweather isn't as good at dodging punches as he has been at dodging this fight for so long.

The fact Mayweather has been dodging this so long is making me think he's going to lose.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:08 pm

don't be silly buu, pacman has no chance, he's too old, too shot & mayweather knows it. 5 yrs ago he would have given it a much better go (and probably won) but now the only way mayweather will lose is if khan beats him with speed.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Which man is going to punch the other man harder? How many times will the men be able to get punched before falling over? I can't wait to find out.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 7:32 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
don't be silly buu, pacman has no chance, he's too old, too shot & mayweather knows it. 5 yrs ago he would have given it a much better go (and probably won) but now the only way mayweather will lose is if khan beats him with speed.

Never underestimate a Southpaw. Secondly Mayweather is older.

Neo wrote:
Which man is going to punch the other man harder? How many times will the men be able to get punched before falling over? I can't wait to find out.

It probably does seem barbaric compared to the Australian traditions of e-mailing trees.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:08 pm

mayweather is older but he will still beat pacman every round, alvarez was a southpaw and a weight class above him & mayweather beat him in every round. The only person that came close to beating him was de la hoya with his speed
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Neo wrote:

Are there any sports you like neo?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:36 pm

I tend to like sports that can be played both socially and at a high level and don't cause permanent brain damage to you when you play them. For example I like soccer and tennis but dislike boxing and rugby.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 9:51 pm

i dont mind football but rugby is a way of life where i live, so much so that it is part of our physical education programme in school. Tennis im not so fussed about but i have to say i love contact sports, boxing, mma etc.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:39 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
mayweather is older but he will still beat pacman every round, alvarez was a southpaw and a weight class above him & mayweather beat him in every round. The only person that came close to beating him was de la hoya with his speed

Pacquiao has been boxing more regularly. I really don't doubt his ability.

Talking about dela hoya, Mayweather had to go the distance with him to get a split decision. Pacquiao dominated de la hoya and he retired.

I honesty don't see why you'd think mayweather would dominate there's no way he won't be in at least some trouble.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 11:08 pm

you're forgetting the fact pacman hasnt KO'd anyone since he did hatton 6 years ago. he doesnt have the power anymore and mayweather knows it. If there was any doubt then flloyd would never have offered the fight, btw its still not a definite that the fight will happen
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:31 pm

You do have a point, Mayweather is a dick, he only fights people he thinks he can beat, like his wife.

Still thats a big reason I want his ass kicked if Pacquiao don't Khan will. I can't imagine he wouldn't want the payday the Pacquiao fight will give him though.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:48 pm

i'd love to see him beaten aswell, he calls himself champion but he only fights people after they have been beaten or when they are on the decline. He holds the WBC title but look at when he last fought a mandatory challenger, he gets away with it because of the revenue he generates but he will never go down as a great like ali, tyson etc have as he lacks class
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 6:57 pm

I like ping pong.

Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 10:26 am

so since this is today, I kind of want to see it, can it be seen somewhere online? I kind of doubt it, but still...
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Even in America you can only watch it with pay-per-view.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:24 pm

yeah, figured as much. ah well, guess I'll have to torrent it tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:36 pm

In Australia you need a pre-existing paid subscription to a cable TV service to even access the PPV service. I'm not sure who thought that was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:56 am

I thought that boxers were supposed to hit their opponents and hug their wives, not the other way around. What a boring sport.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Did anyone actually watch this? Glad to hear my guy Money Mayweather won but since it went the distance i'm kinda interested to see if it was a good fight. too bad these two could get a fight together 4 years ago when it actually would have meant something.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 5:02 pm

It was garbage. Mayweather barely threw a punch the entire 12 rounds, apparently dodging and blocking for 40 minutes is better than trying to actually box. There has to be something fundamentally wrong with the rules if this sort of thing can happen.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:03 pm

From the score I saw he landed and threw almost twice as many punches (MAyweather did). I saw were PAc was complaining about this but sounds like bunch of them there sour grapes.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Technically yes, but you'd need a very loose definition of the word punch.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:27 am

Ellis wrote:
From the score I saw he landed and threw almost twice as many punches (MAyweather did). I saw were PAc was complaining about this but sounds like bunch of them there sour grapes.
Score cards rarely tell the story. Mayweather keeps his distance lands a few light blows taking advantage of his reach, anytime Pacman gets inside and brings the fight to where he wants it he gets a hug.

Its the smart way to fight but also boring as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather   Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manny Pacquiao Vs Floyd Mayweather
Page 1 of 1