Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Game Modding

Go down 
+5
Superbuu3
Eevil-Psycho
brandon
Skip
????
9 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:19 am

Probably one of the main reasons I joined the fellow "PC Mustard Race" was because of modding.

Some of my personal favorites are ones from Bethesda.

If you can past the sea horde of nudity and slut mods, you can get masterpieces like Falskaar, New Vegas Bounties, Cube Expertimental, etc. etc.

What are you favorite mods. And if you are a pea......I mean console gamers, well I generally sorry for you (with the exception of Project M).
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 4:39 am

I think the only games I really got into modding were Skyrim and Civ 5. There aren't any that I'd say are stand out favourites, but in Skyrim I am quite fond of one that allows blocking with two weapons, another which expanded the crafting and others which add extra spells and perks.

Also, you need to stop with the master race/peasant bullshit. It's incredibly tiresome.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 5:42 am

My egotism gets the better of me. Sadly, the whole PC master race had to come from Yahtzee. Funny thing, HE WAS INSULTING the PC master race during his I think Witcher 1 review

It kind of stupid to have mods that should have been in the game. I mean I probably understand Bethesda might not adding a needs system (food, thrist, etc. Though with the advent of Fallout: New Vegas with it's optional hardcore mode, I expect it in the next game.), but to not have a way to dodge attacks when dualing wield weapons (in vanilla, you couldn't dodge with dual).

But I guess not every company is perfect. Still wish Bethesda didn't downgrade Skyrim so much though.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:29 am

nude mod
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:38 am

Effeminate BD wrote:
nude mod

God damn you BD!
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 1:45 pm

while I don't have Skryim on PC, I saw some mods for it that I really would've wanted that made it look VERY, VERY pretty..
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 3:10 pm

Oh yeah, I use a lot of texture overhauls and stuff, it looks much better now than the vanilla game did, but I can do without them more readily than stuff that improves the combat or expands the game in other ways.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Skipio wrote:
Oh yeah, I use a lot of texture overhauls and stuff, it looks much better now than the vanilla game did, but I can do without them more readily than stuff that improves the combat or expands the game in other ways.

I agree with this statement. I do love texture overhauls, but I do prefer gameplay change or extension more.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Effeminate BD wrote:
nude mod

Eevil-Psycho wrote:
while I don't have Skryim on PC, I saw some mods for it that I really would've wanted that made it look VERY, VERY pretty..

Empirewild wrote:
Skipio wrote:

I agree with this statement. I do love texture overhauls, but I do prefer gameplay change or extension more.

Pervs
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Effeminate BD wrote:
nude mod

Eevil-Psycho wrote:

Empirewild wrote:
Skipio wrote:

Pervs

Oh come on, our comments aren't that sexual...................Ok they are. But I blame BD!
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Empirewild wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
Effeminate BD wrote:
nude mod

Eevil-Psycho wrote:

Empirewild wrote:
Skipio wrote:

Pervs

Oh come on, our comments aren't that sexual...................Ok they are. But I blame BD!

BD is a conduit for freudian slip. You can only blame him for bringing it out of you.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:43 pm

well, i am kind of a perv, so eh.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Eevil-Psycho wrote:

But it was all BD's fault? He is basically one of the seven deadly sins known as Lust!
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 3:48 am

Eevil-Psycho wrote:

want to be pervy buddies?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 2:57 pm

I do my perving on my own.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Effeminate BD wrote:
Eevil-Psycho wrote:

want to be pervy buddies?

We should all be pervy buddies!
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 1:24 am

tits or ass?
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:10 am

Effeminate BD wrote:
tits or ass?

A bit of both, but I am more of a breast person myself. But I don't mind a good ass.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 6:07 am

i would use an ass for a pillow as long as they don't rip a huge fart in my face
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:03 am

ripping a fart in your face would be ecstasy you dirty bastard, we've all been on headset with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 10:05 am

How can you say you love someone if you don't like to smell their farts?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Effeminate BD wrote:
i would use an ass for a pillow as long as they don't rip a huge fart in my face

Buy a Nicki Minaj pillow.

Video Game Modding Butt-pillow
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 9:30 am

how can they love me if they like blowing microscopic fecal matter up my nose?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Video Game Modding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Game Modding   Video Game Modding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Game Modding
Page 1 of 1