Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supercops Vs Supervillains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Supercops Vs Supervillains Empty
PostSubject: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:51 am

This show is some of the funniest shit I've ever seen, it's so terrible and yet strangely captivating.  It's like a weird cheesy Indian version of Power Rangers, with no costumes and huge amounts of melodrama.  I can't find a clip with subtitles at the moment (I'll check later, its subtitled on tv).

To summarise as episode I saw a bit of some of said supercops have been attacked by there friends covered in bandages and are getting the shit kicked out of them for reasons I don't understand.  Next we see indian cleopatra shoot lightning bolts at some cop trying every trick in the book to not get shot by lightning, including feigning sympathy and telling her I think in a roundabout way he'll be her sex slave (apparently she turned some of the cops into mummies).  Next some other dude is indian pharoah and is destroying the world for a laugh.  He causes the end of the world.  Supercops use awful effects to turn their friends back to normal and kill cleopatra.  Someones uncle shows up (because why not).  He then explains to Indian Pharoah, that wasn't your girlfriend that was a clone created by the alien supervillains.  The pharoah is like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I must stop this and stops the world ending.

Supercops are victorious.

Just watch how many things they rip off in about 30 seconds:

Seriously watch just long enough to see the guy with the table.  Its fucking comedy gold.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:19 pm

oh my days, so many questions but where to start...

Ok, here goes, did kratos just get formed out of k'nex?
How much did that table actually weigh?
As a bonafide genuine Indian (not one of those fake American ones), if you dont understand what going on, how can we?
What channel can i get more of this on?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm

If you got sky its on channel 783, on virgin 804 and its subtitled, its actually on right now. I don't know if its on any other providers I got that from wikipedia.

I think its clear the table must've weighed a ton, even though it was made out of cardboard.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:29 pm

To bring you up to date in today's episode a guy is wearing a cycle uniform and helmet so he's obviously a robot, he has a weird voice. They are trying to track the flying cottage.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:34 pm

Indian Joe Pesci just went nuts (apparently he's a suspended officer) he was chasing butterflies and the supercops were chasing the house (which is literally a giant pink dollhouse).  After being told that he's off the case and "Don't pressurise me to force you"  he flipped his shit and threw the cop into the house.  The after the break teaser includes mud buddhas and sub zero.

I'm also pretty sure indian PSY is playing during the advert lmao.

I'm also pretty sure we're supposed to be filling in special effects some of the time in our heads because random shit really happens on screen, earlier some guy was in a car and the supercops refused to save him because it meant endangering the world so he just died (after a huge noble death speech), there was a pyramid on his car bonnet but the guy looked fine.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Oh god wtf, so much leap of faith judgement calls.

Woman unconcious on bed, she's a bit muddy. So obviously the doctor supercop asks her if she was attacked by mud monsters as there was mud in her house. The robot biker says viruses cause chemical reactions (in english they do this constantly), then the doctor realises the virus of 1520 is back. The woman then turns to mud.

Like wtf lol.

Indian joe pesci has the best dialogue and this is typical indian humour. He wakes up in the house which is now flying and asks the bad guys to come out saying he's never seen someone from 1520. The sound of a whistle is bad, but joe pesci insists it means food coming. The cop says "Okay, sleep you are so jobless." "I want that biryani. I'm very hungry let me go see." Joe Pesci sees the main villain and is pissed it is so on, he says words to the effect how can you let us into your home and not give me biryani. Ignoring this he says people come from mud so he turns them into mud. *inserrt mad ninja fight with mud monsters etc.* The main villain is sub zero with a wand and he uses abracadabra so thats apparently a universal magic word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supercops Vs Supervillains   Supercops Vs Supervillains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supercops Vs Supervillains
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: TV-
Jump to: