Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The casualization of gaming.

Go down 
+6
Neo
Superbuu3
Skip
Baal
SimianWonder
????
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 1:13 pm

Golden Boy wrote:
Okay, I admit RE5 had better villains. Excella was perfect. Ricardo was good too. Weaker sucked.
But RE6 had the better cast, plot, atmosphere, levels, mercenaries, LeonxAda, Piers Nivans Crying or Very sad and was a better action game. RE5 felt very clunky without the ability to aim and move at the same time.

Piers and Chris bromance is probably one of the best campaigns in the whole of RE to be honest. My main issues with 6 is that Leon's campaign is boring as fuck, but I think Leon is the worst of the three main series protagonists.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:01 pm

The best thing about Chris in RE6 is when he loses his shit.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:08 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Golden Boy wrote:
Okay, I admit RE5 had better villains. Excella was perfect. Ricardo was good too. Weaker sucked.
But RE6 had the better cast, plot, atmosphere, levels, mercenaries, LeonxAda, Piers Nivans Crying or Very sad and was a better action game. RE5 felt very clunky without the ability to aim and move at the same time.

Piers and Chris bromance is probably one of the best campaigns in the whole of RE to be honest.  My main issues with 6 is that Leon's campaign is boring as fuck, but I think Leon is the worst of the three main series protagonists.

Leon is a bad protagonist, I can agree with that statement. When I play 4, I was like "Fuck, I gotta play with Leon!"

Even in 2 I hated him, I preferred Claire more.

Though Leon had the best campaign in 6 (which isn't really saying much), Chris was just a more likable character.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Very likable.

Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 pm

Ninja BD wrote:
i'm a special person to chou too

I wish we could cuddle
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 11:39 pm

The worst thing about RE6 is that Chris swore a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The casualization of gaming.    The casualization of gaming.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The casualization of gaming.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3