Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny

Go down 
+8
Skip
Golden Boy
Neo
????
Superbuu3
SimianWonder
Eevil-Psycho
testtubebaby
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:45 pm

I really don't know why you want PI to be nerfed so badly, in the hands of anyone who can aim it's hardly better than legendary fusions like 77 Wizard. You'd have it castrated for PvE (it's already mediocre) just because some bad players killed you a couple of times by spraying?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 9:59 pm

How can you tell difference between a good and a bad PI user? This weapon has no weakness in the hands of a good player in PvP.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:07 pm

You can't, but a good player would kill you just as easily with any other fusion which makes it a waste of an exotic. I see where you're coming from but if the gun gets nerfed Bungie might as well just remove it from the game, it'd be worthless in any situation.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Golden Boy wrote:
Pocket Infinity's nerf should not be fixed.

Superbuu3 wrote:
Out of the remaining active members I think Chou is the only person I've never heard and possibly Sora, but IIRC that was more because I couldn't come on at the time he was in the chat.

Do you hate the sound of your voice Chou or is this an attempt at keeping an air of mystery?

No, I'm just not interested in chatting. Seems boring.

I know you want me, but i'm taken now. So I can't offer you anything else.

You've clearly not heard Kamaka.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Just did a game of Skirmish.

For some reason, matchmaking saw fit to put me on my own against a team of three who were clearly really organised, moving as one. I got one kill, died nineteen times. Really, really odd. Why not put a team of two-v-two, why three-v-one?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:32 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Just did a game of Skirmish.

For some reason, matchmaking saw fit to put me on my own against a team of three who were clearly really organised, moving as one.  I got one kill, died nineteen times.  Really, really odd.  Why not put a team of two-v-two, why three-v-one?

Your reputation proceeds you?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Neo wrote:
You can't, but a good player would kill you just as easily with any other fusion which makes it a waste of an exotic. I see where you're coming from but if the gun gets nerfed Bungie might as well just remove it from the game, it'd be worthless in any situation.

I don't think you do. I don't mind PI being an easy-to-use weapon, but this weapon has nearly no counters. It kills faster than a machine gun and it usually trades kills with the other fusion rifles. It sucks having to deal with this weapon in Firebase Delphi or Twilight Gap.

Superbuu3 wrote:
I know you want me, but i'm taken now.  So I can't offer you anything else.

You've clearly not heard Kamaka.

Do you understand Norfolk?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 am

New Crucible modes, exotics, legendaries, materials and shaders. They are adding a lot of stuff with the DLC.

destinytracker.com/Forums/Post/7062/2/site-news-destiny-update-adds-35-activities-7-activity-types-230-items

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2ml8yt/destiny_update_adds_35_activities_7_activity/

That Iron Banner shader looks pretty good. I hope I can get my rank to 5 before the event is over.
Edit: Crap, just got to rank 2 and it takes 2400 to reach the next rank. Perhaps I should get my Titan to rank 3 instead of going all the way to 5 with my Warlock.
The Iron Banner fusion rifle at rank 4 seems pretty beastly though.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Archon Priest can't catch a break.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:36 pm

I can't get a match in Iron Banner. Takes ages to find more than three or four people, then keeps disconnecting.

On the plus side, the Iron banner armour lets you level it up to 30 light, so it's as good as Raid or Exotic gear in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:46 pm

I had no connection troubles with IB. It's pretty fun, I encountered so many terrible players, they probably were mainly PvE players. Make sure to buy and equip the shader, emblem and class item as they increase your rep points. Oh, and don't buy the buff from that guy yet. Save it for the last day of IB as the effect becomes stronger.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:12 pm

i accidentally bought that thing earlier so more grinding for me, also i think they should have all equipment for purchase but only allow 2 as i have the raid boots & exotic helm so i can only really go for the gloves which will leave me short of level 30 by 3 light
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Golden Boy wrote:

Didn't take long. Do you think bungie put tell people where to go to get in these places?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Apparently the buff can be bought again after its effect is over. Awesome. And it costs only one 1 mote.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:56 pm

cool, finally have something to spend motes on then!!
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:12 pm

You should spend them on Speaker's fashion accessories.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 10:15 pm

i already have a sparkly warlock bond
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 am

Iron Banner is Suros, Hawkmoon and Last Word City, I feel special with my VoC.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:23 am

im not a fan of VoC on PvP, it's fire rate seems too slow so i die before i get the kill, i usually use invective or exotic pistol with comedian
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:42 am

testtubebaby wrote:
Golden Boy wrote:

Didn't take long. Do you think bungie put tell people where to go to get in these places?

To befair, he's having to use a hunter with triple jump to do that. Would any other class be able to do the same?
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 am

Titans should be able to pretty easily, warlocks might have a harder time but might be able to pull it off with the control glide upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 1:31 pm

I think there are so many Suros in Iron Banner because of the bounty that requires 20 headshots with autorifles. It's the most popular weapon even in the Crucible, but not to that extent. About 80% of the players seem to use it.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 5:59 pm

I got a high-impact, low-RoF machine gun called Jolder's Hammer as a drop. Didn't like the perks much, but Lord Saladin reformed it for me. After 15 tries and 30 motes I got a stability perk, field scout and grenadier.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:39 pm

Just got back from work, ready to get stuck into some Iron Banner and the Mrs is halfway through watching a Harry Potter film. As if they weren't long enough already, it's an extended cut as well. **** me.

Doesn't she realise I've got to do the Daily, a public event and get some Iron Banner in before Friday?
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 6:58 pm

SimianWonder wrote:
Just got back from work, ready to get stuck into some Iron Banner and the Mrs is halfway through watching a Harry Potter film.  As if they weren't long enough already, it's an extended cut as well.  **** me.

Doesn't she realise I've got to do the Daily, a public event and get some Iron Banner in before Friday?

walk straight in & without saying a word turn it over while looking her straight in the eye. Let us know how long it took you to change it back

E: Also i need to do the weekly twice if you're up for it? And the daily is an easy one today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destiny - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny   Destiny - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next