Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sims 4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:13 pm

So what do I think of Sims 4

Well......................
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:14 am

If you're going to make shit topics with no content or incentive for discussion do it in the warzone or something.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm

Are you sure you haven't got some kind of mental illness EW? Otherwise you're the least funny person I've ever seen or someone with a complete lack of understanding of how social dynamics work. I'm mainly just asking because I'd feel bad if i was making fun of someone who is sick. On the other hand the tried and tested methods on this forum normally make people basic functioning people in society.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Skip
Australianus
Skip

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:51 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Are you sure you haven't got some kind of mental illness EW?  Otherwise you're the least funny person I've ever seen or someone with a complete lack of understanding of how social dynamics work.  I'm mainly just asking because I'd feel bad if i was making fun of someone who is sick.  On the other hand the tried and tested methods on this forum normally make people basic functioning people in society.
We have at least one documented case of an American citizen working as an illegal immigrant in America and presumably meeting a horrible end.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:09 am

That was the joke...........because Sims 4 isn't complete, so I didn't complete an opinion.

Get it?
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 2:31 am

But since your so offended by me making a joke, here is my actual opinion.

It's an incomplete game that should have been illegal to sell because some fucks at Maxis and EA said that "Hey, we don't have enough money, so let's fuck the consumer more."

So for some dumb reason, I decide to let my "Ban all EA games." shtick die for a second to play one of my favorite video game series. Yes, Sims 3 had some remove stuff too, but add enough to feel like it's not Sims 2.5.

But this is inexcusable. I didn't even mind the removal of the two features which will come back anyways (toddlers and swimming pools, but don't be shocked if it turns into "expansion packs.") Emotion and social part of the game is improve much, but it feels so BAREBONED. Of course, removing customization features and basic features. Last time I check, a sequel ADDS MORE! Removing useless features is one thing, but removing features that was OK, that's messed up. Removing open world and story progression basically destroyed the experience of a world full of Sims. Now it's Sims 2.5. You know, I recall you could have a done thing called IMPROVEMENT. Was those two features a bit messed up, yes, but that's why we improve features. Getting rid of newspapers and useless crap like that? Fine. Getting rid of game play features, fucked up.

It also kind of show which video game sites have balls or not. Those who didn't would have given this a 7 so they could avoid backlash (which they already are anyways with Gamer Gate, but completely different story.),

So I pulled the game off my credit card, and of course, EA banned me from Origin. Did the same thing with Simcity (didn't buy that one, but from what I heard, it was horrible.)

Didn't care anyways. I didn't buy anything from Origins besides that, so I couldn't give a fuck less.

Score. Doesn't deserve one, it's too incomplete to deserve one.

2014, the year of nothing but "Oh god, 2015 come already."
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Why on earth would you buy it? I mean they didn't hide they had made terrible choices. Besides with expansions the previous sims game is usually considerably better than the current one at launch.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Why would I buy it? I don't know SuperBuu. I love Sims series, that's why. I despises EA and can totally tell every other series under their name to go fuck themselves. But Sims has a charm which no game can capture. Last time I check, I don't recall any other life simulator similar or like Sims that was good. Maybe there is some, but I can't find them.

I know they didn't hide it, I just for some reason, they might have at least a functional game. Thankfully, it was.

But I didn't expect THIS MUCH MISSING THINGS. (87 or more missing!)

Also expansions should be AFTER you have a complete product. Unless every single expansion is free, this game will be the biggest ripoff in gaming history. Trust me, I know Sims 3 has over 640 dollars worth of expansion. That's terrible, I didn't expect that!

IMO, things like University, Pets, Seasons, and Nightlife should be mandatory free releases. I am kind of annoying that they will come back anyways, but they will release it as expansions...........AGAIN.

Once again, I did get my money back and paid nothing, but 6 hours and a banned account basically proves what EA worth. A waste of fucking time.

Fuck you EA, Fuck you Maxis, and fuck anyone who defends this game. No, I normally wouldn't care, but this is NOT a completed game. You like broken games, fine, whatever, I play Fallout New Vegas and love it for a reason. To release a game THIS incomplete. No. This is too far.

I can't, I really can't respect anyone's opinion that OK with this. Even if you give this game a score, it won't help. It doesn't deserve one. It's not completed
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:34 am

I'm pretty sure that doing a chargeback for a transaction that was fulfilled is considered fraud and is very illegal.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:07 am

I can understand hoping a game would be good on merit of the previous ones, but this was a slightly different situation, stuff missing and i mean really basic stuff which was even present in Sims 1, is too much to overlook.  There's also the fact, Sims 1-3 are still all playable even now (only the aging thing would bug me with 1).  

You always seem outspoken about all these companies, and the only way to speak to the company in the language they understand is to not buy and they will end up listening.  It happens plenty.  Hilariously people don't understand how most of this works and i'm not talking about the bigger picture, but the cimple common sense things.  In this scenario the message you sent EA is Sims 4 is so amazing its worth commiting credit card fraud over...

EDIT: why on earth did you capitalise the B in Superbuu?

Neo wrote:
I'm pretty sure that doing a chargeback for a transaction that was fulfilled is considered fraud and is very illegal.

I thought thats what he meant as well, apparently EA aren't as evil as I thought because they haven't taken legal action against him.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 am

Neo wrote:

I word my sentence completely wrong. I went to the Origin site and ask for a refund in 24 hours (which will allow for full refunds.)

Normally it would have taken 48 hours for response and 10 days for refund, but I got my response in 10 hours and refund the next day.

Why did I get ban? Don't know, they didn't tell me. Sound kind of like the Sim City ordeal. You know, the time when a bunch of Origin accounts got banned for asking for refunds. I heard the same thing from a bunch people for Sims 4 too, but not much of an outbreak as last time. (Also I heard this for Battlefield 4 too a bit).

Why in the holy hell did I say I pulled from credit card? I guess I meant to say I was trying to get the purchase off of it, but I word it wrong. I got it off my card because I return the game back.

Sometimes, I should proof-read more.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 11:47 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
I can understand hoping a game would be good on merit of the previous ones, but this was a slightly different situation, stuff missing and i mean really basic stuff which was even present in Sims 1, is too much to overlook.  There's also the fact, Sims 1-3 are still all playable even now (only the aging thing would bug me with 1).  

You always seem outspoken about all these companies, and the only way to speak to the company in the language they understand is to not buy and they will end up listening.  It happens plenty.  Hilariously people don't understand how most of this works and i'm not talking about the bigger picture, but the cimple common sense things.  In this scenario the message you sent EA is Sims 4 is so amazing its worth commiting credit card fraud over...

You're completely right actually. I should have known better.

Why did I capitalize B? I don't know. Why did you spell simple, cimple?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Empirewild wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

You're completely right actually. I should have known better.

Why did I capitalize B? I don't know. Why did you spell simple, cimple?

Its pretty mean to make fun of how people pronounce the word simple.

EDIT: did you have other games on your origin account?
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 7:23 pm

No, I didn't buy any other games on Origin. I actually just used that account to get Sims 4. I didn't use my brothers just in case they did ban me (from the issues people with Sim City)

Thank god I didn't. He would have lost Sim City also. Now I could be doing him a favor by that, but whatever.

Also, I am a huge Grammar Nazi.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 3:22 am

If you were a Grammar Nazi, you wouldn't make nearly as many errors in your posts.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Skipio wrote:
If you were a Grammar Nazi, you wouldn't make nearly as many errors in your posts.

I didn't say I wasn't a massive hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sims 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sims 4   The Sims 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4
Page 1 of 1