Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Go down 
+5
????
Superbuu3
Ace
Neo
A_Nonny_Moose
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Empty
PostSubject: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:06 am

Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:29 pm

I will probably buy this because I have no self control.
Back to top Go down
Ace
one crazy fool
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 am

Yeah my waiting pays off as always.
Back to top Go down
http://gantzplayers.proboards.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:51 am

I don't see a problem with this. I wanted Dead or Alive on PS4, i'll only be annoyed if they don't include all characters. USF4 is supposed to be coming to ps4 as well. I'll likely buy both.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 6:08 am

*Acts surprised*

Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 am

as long as it isn't ps3 too i don't care
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:34 am

You'll be missing out on improved physics.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:35 am

I'm sure I rememer reading that one of the Team Ninja guys wanted to hve "soft body" physics on PS4/Xbone.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:40 pm

Age 18
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 8:59 pm

So Marie Rose with big boobs and copycat moves. And did she really say "Why am I so hot?".
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 1:37 am

Wait, it's actually just a Marie clone with bigger boobs? I know people take DoA far too seriously seriously in the creepiest ways but I didn't think the complaints about Marie would go that far.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 3:56 pm

She's an everyone clone in terms of gameplay. But her face looks exactly the same as Marie Rose.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:11 pm

orochinagi.com/2015/01/emperor-cow-meets-tomonobu-itagaki

Itagaki wrote:
Everybody is a little perverted; even I’m a little perverted. But, it was for that very reason I created DOAX [Dead or Alive Xtreme]; in order to target the people who wanted something a little bit more casual and sexy but at the same time keeping that tone separate from the 'fighting game' that is DOA. DOA is now a total mess.

It is almost impossible to attract new players with the way the game plays now. Look back at the older DOAs. When a new comer tries out the game for the first time, his first instinct is to just press the buttons randomly.

But, those button presses usually lead to some very visually pleasing moves and even at some points lead to that beginner’s first victory. When a new player experiences this, in his mind he would think, “Hey, I think I can play this game” and would start to play it more and maybe even attract more players to play it.

When you compare this to the state DOA5 is in, a new comer has virtually no chance at all. The technical gap is so huge to the point that the game will feel too awkward and this new comer will never be able to play effectively or ever get a win. A game like that would never sell.

This is why they thought they can overcome this by making the game more erotic and milk you loyal players all out of your money with erotic DLC. It’s disgusting.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:29 pm

I wonder what the competitive community makes of the idea that DOA is supposed to be simple and mashy (which it still is).
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:20 pm

This sounds like a poor attempt to make the game sound like there is such a thing as a pro DOA player. Its just as ridiculous as people making out Smash is a serious fighter.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:47 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
This sounds like a poor attempt to make the game sound like there is such a thing as a pro DOA player.  Its just as ridiculous as people making out Smash is a serious fighter.

Be careful with those words SuperBuu, those Melee fanboys will get you for saying those words about the GREATEST FIGHTING GAME EVAR!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Empirewild wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
This sounds like a poor attempt to make the game sound like there is such a thing as a pro DOA player.  Its just as ridiculous as people making out Smash is a serious fighter.

Be careful with those words SuperBuu, those Melee fanboys will get you for saying those words about the GREATEST FIGHTING GAME EVAR!

Considering what they consider fighting I don't think I need to worry about getting beaten up.
Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Empirewild wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Considering what they consider fighting I don't think I need to worry about getting beaten up.

I am so glad I am not the only one who believes this.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 10:46 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I wonder what the competitive community makes of the idea that DOA is supposed to be simple and mashy (which it still is).

They are currently mad because their game won't be at Evo (again), but Tekken 7 Arcade will be.

As for Melee, I think it gets more entrants at fighting game tournaments than any fighting game which is really weird. The players look kinda old too.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:32 am

You guys have it all wrong, the best fighting game in history is Project M the fanmade, rebalanced version of Melee!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2015 4:40 pm

Apparently the developers said something along the lines of if PC players undress the DoA girls they won't get future DoA games.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:06 pm

Next gen video games.

Back to top Go down
????
Butter Bomb

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Apparently the developers said something along the lines of if PC players undress the DoA girls they won't get future DoA games.

This is the same company that made DOA: Xtreme Beach Volleyball.

Telling PC gamers NOT to make nudes for you game is basically a challenge.

Give them 2 days.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 10:11 am

i deleted this because i didn't want my younger cousin to see this. if i ever download this again, i'll be absolutely terrified how long it will take to download all the dlc i have for this
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2015 6:55 pm

And I downloaded this a few days ago.
Tis as fast as i remember. The tutorial is as boring as hell though, Personally I wanna avoid it but trophy wise I can't. That aside im nearly done just gotta chuff my way through 100 matches online and then thats me...

Edit

Done. Easy as pie.

Last edited by Blackchaosdragon on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Last Round   Dead or Alive 5 Last Round Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next