Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tekken 7

Go down 
+6
Zero
Talking Sock
Baal
Eevil-Psycho
Golden Boy
Neo
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 4:58 pm

maybe in a weird japanese kind of way.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2015 6:24 pm

From what I've seen nearly everyone loves tentacles, even if they resist at first.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:44 am

Those aren't tentacles! They're gentacles!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 5:33 am

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Wow, they added Akuma.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 6:39 pm

All i gathered from the trailer is he looks broken and street fighter is a far superior game.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 1:47 am

They made sure to show a clip of side-stepping a projectile.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 3:10 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
They made sure to show a clip of side-stepping a projectile.
Yeah I noticed that, its like bitch please fireballs dont work in 3d. Either way though i'm going to destroy you at tekken with the arrival of akuma.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 3:30 pm

Nina doesn't strike me as the settling down type.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 6:52 am

Suddenly remember this existed and watched the Evo finals and global finals. Seems like Akuma is considered the best character in the game at the moment, but possibly just because the west doesn't have the experience with him yet. The global grand final was Jack vs Alisa. Saint absolutely killed it with Jack. He was the only player to use the Rage Art a lot too. Saint vs Poongko was a highlight of Evo.

The stages look really nice. They've tried to make each one unique, as far as that's possible. There's a nice variety of wall breaks, floor breaks, walls, infinites, and some stages transition from one to the other between rounds. Bound is gone but there's a new universal combo extender, although combos don't carry as far in general. It's been ages since I've played Tekken so I'm not sure.

But I really like what I've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 1:32 pm

my joke was hilarious you guys suck.

Without bound i'm a lot more intersted i really hated that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2017 5:49 pm

The roster so far:

Alisa
Asuka
Akuma (new)
Bob
Bryan
Claudio (new)
Devil Jin
Feng Wei
Gigas (new)
Heihachi
Hwoarang
Jack
Jin
Josie (new, looks like she's a Bruce substitute)
Katarina (new)
King
Kazuya
Kazumi (new, Kazuya's mum)
Kuma
Lars
Lili
Lee
Leo
Lucky Chloe (new)
Ling Xiaoyu
Law
Master Raven (new, Raven substitute)
Miguel
Nina
Panda (Panda is a separate slot for some reason)
Paul
Sergei Dragunov
Shaheen (new)
Steve Fox
Yoshimitsu

Eliza from Tekken Revolution and 2 other unannounced characters are part of a season pass. You get early access to Eliza if you pre-order. Notable omissions in the cast are Anna, Lei, Julia, Eddy and Marduk.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 6:20 pm

hmm, this might be the last Tekken I buy.

gameplay is solid, that's not the issue, but they took away the one thing I liked most. Character stories and unlocking new fighters.

Every character is unlocked from the start, and the story mode has you following the Mishima bloodline, so most of your playtime (so far, as I haven't finished it yet) is with Heihachi, Kazuya and probably Jin.

There are "character episodes" which is basically a 2-3 page setup/introduction of who the character is and what he or she is doing where...then you have 1 fight and get an "ending". These are setup in pairs as well.

For example, one pair is Law and Feng Wei...if you play as Law you fight Feng Wei and get an ending where Law wins, if you play as Feng Wei you fight Law and get an ending where Feng Wei wins.. It's very dull and uninspired.

Online is okay I guess, I played 1 online tournament with 8 players and I actually won it too. There's no use for arcade mode other than to level up your rank and get some money to unlock things.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Tekken is still my favorite fighting game, even though I haven't played Tag 2 in years and, apparently, I've forgotten how to play it. The core gameplay of T7 is stellar.
I hope they'll fix online matchmaking soon though. Ranked doesn't work at all for me and the tournament mode has issues (if the host leaves, the tournament automatically ends and you don't get any prizes).
I don't like any of the new characters except for Claudio who looks pretty stylish. By the way, what have they done to Lars? He used to be top tier in T6 and Tag 2.

SS: Xiaoyu, D. Jin, Leo, Dragunov
S: Steve, Paul, Bryan, King
A: Jin, M. Raven, Hwoarang, Nina, Heihachi, Feng, Shaheen, Kazuya, Kazumi, Bob, Law, Alisa, Yoshimitsu, Lili, Asuka, Josie
B: Jack-7, Claudio, Akuma, Lars, Katarina
C: Lucky Chloe, Gigas
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2017 6:34 am

All bets are off. It's time for Ronald McDonald to be included.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tekken 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tekken 7   Tekken 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tekken 7
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4