Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Zero/Fatal frame

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

Project Zero/Fatal frame Empty
PostSubject: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:03 am

I actually never played this franchise and looks like i never will lol.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Yeah sadly nintendos grubby claws are all over this i'll be dropping my support too
until its off nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 11:35 pm

The bias against the best current console here is really shameful.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:27 am

Neo wrote:
The bias against the best current console here is really shameful.

You'd think shinovi versus coming to the west would make people take more notice.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:20 pm

Seriously though, I want to know why something being Nintendo makes it automatically awful in both your eyes.

Nintendo is assisting with the development of this game which means that it's likely the same situation as Bayonetta 2 - the game would never exist if it wasn't for Nintendo funding it.
When people complain about things like this it really goes to show that they care more about the platform than the actual game which is ironic considering how often I get accused of platform bias.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:35 pm

Neo stop talking about how much you like the Wonderswan.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Neo wrote:
Seriously though, I want to know why something being Nintendo makes it automatically awful in both your eyes.

Nintendo is assisting with the development of this game which means that it's likely the same situation as Bayonetta 2 - the game would never exist if it wasn't for Nintendo funding it.
When people complain about things like this it really goes to show that they care more about the platform than the actual game which is ironic considering how often I get accused of platform bias.

Well two things, horror games are getting worse with each iteration in general.  I also would never buy a console for a horror game.  If Nintendo want people to get into this franchise they should probably convince whoever is in control to get the franchise as PS2 classics on PSN in Europe no reason not to especially as America has them, I'd buy them and I know a lot of people would.  That kinda thing is gonna hold them back.

BTW this was made by tecmo and grasshopper and me and BCD are huge tecmokoei fans.

I also don't think this game would've been impossible to make without Nintendo and I expect this will be ported to other systems later.  Considering TK repeatedly are making vita games you can hardly say they are a company that is scared of making games for consoles that don't sell very well.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:41 am

It's not about whether Nintendo cares about the franchise, it's about them funding a game that might sell.

If Nintendo are involved in development there is zero chance of it being ported to anything ever, same as Bayonetta 2. It also means that Nintendo are likely the only publisher who would support the game as it would almost certainly be multiplat if the developer was working independently or with a third party publisher.

Ultimately my issue boils down to the fact that it's usually the same people, bearing in mind I'm not referring to you explicitly, who shit on Wii U for having 'no games' that complain when a game they want to play is Wii U exclusive. It's not unreasonable to assume that those people are biased.

Dreamcast 4 life.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:37 am

I think horror games are a bad idea. I want nintendo to exist. I think this is a dumb move time will tell though. If it sells they'll prove me wrong and you can point out how horribly wrong I was.

They should factor in stuff like demographics, is this a franchise people even still care about. I honestly don't know. Most importnatly though any horror game these days from the old 'classics' aren't scary. RE6 was enjoyable but certainly not in a horror way. Alone in the Dark, silent hill have gone to complete turd and sequels keep popping up. Hopefully they prove me wrong, but i'm not holding my breath.

Regardless of the console though this would never be a day one buy for me. I'd also be suprised if lots of people would buy this on franchise name alone.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:56 pm

Sorry for the delay i pulled another all nigher. Lemme see here.....
Hmm.... Looks like Buu has said everything that i pretty much wanted to say as well , so there's nothing much else i can add here. At least right now that is.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:10 pm

For what it's worth I don't think either of you have actually addressed the original issue, that is to say the sentiment that something being Nintendo exclusive puts it off limits forever.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Neo wrote:
For what it's worth I don't think either of you have actually addressed the original issue, that is to say the sentiment that something being Nintendo exclusive puts it off limits forever.

We don't own a Wii U why the hell would we buy the game without the console.

If a franchise is something of slight interest and is on a console you already own you'd likely buy it.  If its a console exclusive for a console I don't own are you seriously going to tell me I'd be as willing to buy that game as one on an existing console.  That really shouldn't be something I sould have to point out to you.

Realistically people only have so much time and usually have enough games on the consoles they like, if they went around and bought everything they cared about which me and him actually do if you haven't noticed.  You shouldn't expect people to own every console either.  The average person does not have the amount of disposable income to buy everything they want.  Sure if I had loads of excess cash I'd probably have a Wii U now, although I'd probably only have W101, pikmin 3 if its out yet and windwaker.  If I had a Wii U would I buy this certainly not.  I'd wait till I heard more about it post release.  As I said the horror genre is relatively shit these days.

Anyway point being you're mistaking not wanting it because its Nintendo with not wanting it because its on a console I don't own and have little interest in.

EDIT: actually technically speaking I guess what he said could've been construed that way.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Neo wrote:

We don't own a Wii U why the hell would we buy the game without the console.

If a franchise is something of slight interest and is on a console you already own you'd likely buy it.  If its a console exclusive for a console I don't own are you seriously going to tell me I'd be as willing to buy that game as one on an existing console.  That really shouldn't be something I sould have to point out to you.

Realistically people only have so much time and usually have enough games on the consoles they like, if they went around and bought everything they cared about which me and him actually do if you haven't noticed.  You shouldn't expect people to own every console either.  The average person does not have the amount of disposable income to buy everything they want.  Sure if I had loads of excess cash I'd probably have a Wii U now, although I'd probably only have W101, pikmin 3 if its out yet and windwaker.  If I had a Wii U would I buy this certainly not.  I'd wait till I heard more about it post release.  As I said the horror genre is relatively shit these days.

Anyway point being you're mistaking not wanting it because its Nintendo with not wanting it because its on a console I don't own and have little interest in.

EDIT: actually technically speaking I guess what he said could've been construed that way.

^
All of this Wink

Hmm, i suppose it came out wrong, due to my bad wording choice. My apologies. Sad

Anyways should i rename this to the Nintendo general discussion thread? As it seems its steered of a little, though still on topic but you know it'll increase the subject to more than one demographic ... if you want, if not then that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:18 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
I actually never played this franchise and looks like i never will lol.

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
Yeah sadly nintendos grubby claws are all over this i'll be dropping my support too
until its off nintendo.
I think it was pretty blatant actually and in both cases the wording would have to be exceptionally poor for the posts to mean anything else. I'm not going to have an argument about buying games for systems you don't own because that's stupid and I never said anything along those lines in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 9:31 am

Given the trend of the rest of the thread you should've been able to put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:06 am

But you didn't even address my original point until the last two lines of your second most recent post, in which you conceded that whether it was intended or not both you and BCD said things that could easily be interpreted the way that I did. None of your other posts had anything to do with the matter.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Neo wrote:
But you didn't even address my original point until the last two lines of your second most recent post, in which you conceded that whether it was intended or not both you and BCD said things that could easily be interpreted the way that I did. None of your other posts had anything to do with the matter.

Okay, Okay Let me end this argument here. We're getting nowhere with this Nothing Achived, Nothing gained.

Neo you should use that enthusiasm for grinding instead Wink

Anywho

Spoiler:
Ah brings back memories Smile I belive i ran out of film though most of the time lol

If any news comes out regarding PZ i'll put it up but as of right now there's nothing at the moment
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:22 pm

The sexual tension in this topic is disturbing.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:37 pm

Dully noted that i very nearly got raped lol

Argument is not one of my strong points  Sleep Sleep best to avoid it unless its worth it.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:27 pm

i feel nintendo is throwing money away with this game if they have funded it.. the sales figures for the wii u are shocking & this game isnt going to attract more sales like zelda would.

Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 9:20 pm

I don't speak much japanese but i'm pretty sure the last bit of that title is a 9. I wonder why?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 8:28 pm

Nintendo have announced that the wii u version of this game is coming out.
Honestly i thought they never would after the screw up with the wii version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Zero/Fatal frame   Project Zero/Fatal frame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Zero/Fatal frame
Page 1 of 1