Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conception II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
????
Butter Bomb

Conception II Empty
PostSubject: Conception II   Conception II Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 6:10 am

I played the demo for a bit on my brother's Playstation Vita. In a nutshell. You're God's gift and you do "classmating" with other girls (aka fucking a bunch of teenage girls) to have star kids to fight for you.

I couldn't make this shit up even if I tried.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Conception II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conception II   Conception II Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Is it wrong that there's something about the demo that makes me really like it?  Whether or not the full game would have the legs to do justice to some of its better ideas is another matter, but it is certainly a looker, on Vita at least.

Edit; Odd though, that the demo wasn't in the PS Vita PSN store, I had to download it on PS3 and transfer it across.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Conception II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conception II   Conception II Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:22 pm

I think I'll buy this. Really enjoyed the demo, it feels very much like Persona 4 in a lot of ways; perhaps not as grounded in its everyday reality, but in gameplay terms the settings are vaguely similar and P4G is one of the best games I played in the last half-decade or so. More of that, even something that only offers six or seven tenths of that, would be very welcome.

I had more fun with the demo of this than I have managed with ten hours of Ragnarok Odyssey Ace so far, and I paid twenty two bloody quid for that. And it was digital so I can't even sell it to try and get some money back.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

Conception II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conception II   Conception II Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:13 am

Wow, the 3DS demo is awful. The Vita version basically lets you play the entire opening of the game, including tutorials, whereas the 3DS game gives you a couple of minutes of the hub section, then sets you loose in a dungeon. If I hadn't played the Vita version I'd have had no idea what the hell I was doing. You get three floors to explore then the demo ends. The Vita version looks better too, with much sharper models, and the 3DS version seeming to criminally underuse its 3D advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conception II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conception II   Conception II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conception II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Games :: RPG :: Atlus-
Jump to: