Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassination Classroom

Go down 
+2
Neo
Haseoviawesome
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Assassination Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:08 am

Anyone else read this yet?
Still a running series.
Plot: Super Creature blows up part of the moon. Then tells all the governments on Earth that in 1 year, he will destroy the Earth unless they can kill him. So to give himself something to do. The super creature becomes a teacher in Japan. The japanese government then proceeds to have the children in the classroom try to kill him. Said creature also helps in teaching the children in assassination.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:22 pm

If the moon was blown up it'd cause constant natural disasters. 0/10 for realism shit manga.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Fear not, Neo, it only blew up part of the moon!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:41 pm

Why send kids when they kid use adults? There doesn't really seem to be any point to the manga as its too stupid even if its trying to be silly.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:03 pm

You also have to question the antagonists motives. He clearly doesn't want to destroy the world as he's literally training people to stop him, surely the same thing could be accomplished by just choosing to not blow up the world.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:15 pm

The twist is going to be that at the end of the series he doesn't want to destroy the earth as he loves it.  His favourite student will have the skill to kill him and pull it off and then they all cry. Then it turns out he was a good guy and the big bad is coming and he's way stronger and they have 5 years to train for it, therefore funding some idiot writer's career for years.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
The twist is going to be that at the end of the series he doesn't want to destroy the earth as he loves it.  His favourite student will have the skill to kill him and pull it off and then they all cry.  Then it turns out he was a good guy and the big bad is coming and he's way stronger and they have 5 years to train for it, therefore funding some idiot writer's career for years.
Thats what I'm thinking. He has a brother that is more irrational than he is.

As for the whole "Use adults" thing. They have. He's just impossible to kill and was nicknamed "The Unkillable Teacher". So they made a deal with him that as long as he teaches he cannot harm the children in anyway. So they use their immunity to try to kill him. So far the children have reached the point of killing him that no one has ever done.

Though I definitely see his brother turning out to be the big bad or the students not wanting to kill him since they're bonding so much (one of their assassination attempts being stumped because of this).
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:34 pm

This series is super popular in Japan and kind of okay. I prefer Toriko though because Toriko is radical.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:19 am

What leverage do they have over him that they can make a deal/enforce it if necessary?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 am

No one has any leverage on Mr. Koro.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 am

Also the OP explains this manga in a very short summary, let me give some more info.

Mr. Koro blew up the moon for whatever reason. Government agents, assassins, etc. have tried killing him for the longest time. Nothing worked, he was too strong. Koro says he's gonna blow the world up, but he's giving humanity a chance to avert it. He wants to teach a class of students. By the time the school year is over if those students haven't killed Koro, he will blow up the Earth. To help them with this Koro himself is teaching the students things about himself that will push them closer to their goal.

This is a weird fuckin manga, mostly because it's not actually like, a combat or even comedy one. Those elements are tied in pretty thickly, but it's mostly something of a coming-of-age story. The story is less about Koro and more about the students he teaches, a shitty class of losers who are treated like garbage by every part of the school, even the faculty (This is something of a metaphor for the Japanese school system). Now of course during all of his the students keep trying to find ways to kill him, but Koro will help them with their lives and their problems because he wants to be the best teacher.

It is a goofy manga. If you can't get past the premise, you might not like it. I just know it's insanely popular in Japan and up there with Toriko and One Piece as the big three of jump.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:18 am

Skipio wrote:
What leverage do they have over him that they can make a deal/enforce it if necessary?
I think its the whole "We dont want our children being near a dangerous monster" but because Koro wants to teach so much. They make the deal with him.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:19 am

Seeing how the first good attempt at killing Koro took up only a couple months. Its safe to say this series will be going on for a while.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 6:34 am

Me wrote:
Skipio wrote:
I think its the whole "We dont want our children being near a dangerous monster" but because Koro wants to teach so much. They make the deal with him.
Oh, so it was the parents who made the deal.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Skipio wrote:
Me wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Oh, so it was the parents who made the deal.
I want to say that they know but it looks like only the government and the children of the classroom know Koro teaching them. Another thing for the children that if they manage to kill Koro, they get 10 billion yen (which recently was increased to 30 billion).
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:06 pm

The Government and humanity as a whole made the deal, they just have no way to enforce it other than stripping him of his students and teaching license(?). At which point Koro can just fuck the world, which people kind of don't want. Koro's an eccentric character so he will honor the agreement and actively wants to teach the children, I haven't picked this up in a while, but he's very much that kind of weird character who will honor an agreement despite having no reason to.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Koro is in a new game on PS4 called Octodad.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 12:25 am

Baal wrote:
The Government and humanity as a whole made the deal, they just have no way to enforce it other than stripping him of his students and teaching license(?). At which point Koro can just fuck the world, which people kind of don't want. Koro's an eccentric character so he will honor the agreement and actively wants to teach the children, I haven't picked this up in a while, but he's very much that kind of weird character who will honor an agreement despite having no reason to.
Ah, thank you for giving me an actual answer. Haseo, for some reason, answered an entirely different question.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Shit sounds interesting
Superbuu3 wrote:
The twist is going to be that at the end of the series he doesn't want to destroy the earth as he loves it.
Shyamalan kind of story?
Maybe the partly destroyed moon is just an illusion:?: 
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Maybe Mr. Koro is the moon.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:12 am

At the moment I think its character development time. Since their last BIG assassination attempt, each character has been getting some love.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 3:16 am

Neo wrote:
Maybe Mr. Koro is the moon.
Assassination Classroom Xet2ZH5
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Me wrote:
At the moment I think its character development time. Since their last BIG assassination attempt, each character has been getting some love.
Seriously Japanese mangas and tentacles always end wrong.
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:16 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Me wrote:
Seriously Japanese mangas and tentacles always end wrong.
I think he already raped bitch sensie when she first tried to kill him.

Also his brother is no longer the big bad by the looks of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination Classroom   Assassination Classroom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassination Classroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Anime and Manga-
Jump to: