Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just sort of curious

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Syntek
Deck Hand
Syntek

Just sort of curious Empty
PostSubject: Just sort of curious   Just sort of curious Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:27 pm

Sorta bummed I missed the last R2 meeting, but that got me thinking.

If servers get shut down for a games multplayer mode but the game is not online only (MAG). Can a Platnium trophy be obtained without the need for the multi-player trophies?

Have any of you looked into this?

Back to my PS4 aka Sony Pirate Simulator (Seriously that thing needs some games worth playing other than AC4)
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Just sort of curious   Just sort of curious Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:31 pm

I'd assume that it would become impossible to get the platinum unless Sony modified the critera for it, which I doubt they'll bother to do.
Back to top Go down
Syntek
Deck Hand
Syntek

PostSubject: Re: Just sort of curious   Just sort of curious Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 8:39 pm

That seems pluasable If they shut down Assassins Creed Brotherhoods multi-player I guess I can test it. I have everything else for that one.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Just sort of curious   Just sort of curious Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 pm

You can't get it. I think Mass Effect 3 did this thing where there was an either or option regarding them so people liked that.

Plus that would encourage people going for trophies to just buy the game used afer the servers were shut down and make companies lose money, which would be a horrible business move.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just sort of curious   Just sort of curious Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just sort of curious
Page 1 of 1