Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)

Go down 
+5
Superbuu3
Kaio
Baal
Talking Sock
Golden Boy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:52 pm

Trunks travelling around through time having adventures in different universes sounds like fun. I wouldn't mind that. As long as he had fun too, and didn't just moan about how shitty the future was.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:01 pm

He's probably going to chill back at that "Time Storage Vault" while your guy does all the work. I can imagine he'll be yelling at you constantly through a communicator about how you're not doing anything right.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:09 pm

I can't imagine anything more dull than Future Trunks explaining that X is jump.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:18 pm

IF YOU DON'T PRESS THE CORRECT BUTTON TO FLY VERTICALLY IT WILL BE THE END OF ALL OF UUUUUUUSSS

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:37 am

Ooh, ahh, eeee.

Also, new character.

The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 10514417_821044691252677_2018637211772775765_o

Dunno if it's another DBO-related person or someone entirely new.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 1:45 pm

In a shocking reveal no one could have expected, that creative walking amalgam of DBZ characters is one example of what is sure to be a very extensive and varied create-a-character.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2014/08/13/dragon-ball-xenoverse-includes-character-creator/

Spoiler:

Ooh!

Spoiler:

Aaah!

Spoiler:

Eeee!

Spoiler:

Haaaw!

Spoiler:

Sexy!
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 am

Something about your CaC dude assisting Goku with his spirit bomb is delicious. "C'mon, Gary Stu! We can do this together! I'm sure glad you came, I would never have been able to pull it off if it weren't for you!"

DBO antagonists confirmed as villains in the new story too. Probably working for that mystery dude still not shown yet.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 8:16 am

Extended trailer:

This game is looking a bit too perfect and content heavy. I'm starting to wonder just how polished the actual fighting mechanics will be considering how much stuff and modes Dimps is actually managing to shove into this thing. If the core gameplay winds up still good, this game'll be pretty damn outstanding.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 am

i apparently got a network test code, but i have no intention of using it
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:23 am

the code i got was the same for everyone, i don't feel as special anymore
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Step into da grand turd.

The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Dragon10
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 11:30 pm

couple questions

can you host a private lobby in this? and am i screwing myself over by playing either by myself, or with just one friend?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:26 am

Are you talking about the Battle of Z? I don't remember if you can host a private lobby, but you can host your lobby and kick anyone random who joins at least. As for your second question, you'll have an easier time most likely clearing the missions if you play with other people.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 12:26 pm

Pretty sure you can set BoZ lobbies to private. If we couldn't, our sessions back then woulda been a pain in the butt to set up.

Also, I think it's time Xenoverse got its own thread. Chou?
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 1:55 pm

You should do it, I don't know nearly enough about this game.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 2:06 pm

Maybe later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)   The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new Dragonball game (Battle of Z)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5