Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Empty
PostSubject: Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.   Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:17 pm

So Atlus had an announcement of quite a few things recently, all of them Persona related. The first of which being a new trailer for Persona 4 Arena 2, now featuring everyone's favorite homicidal maniac.

Following that is the announcement of Persona Q: Shadows of the Labyrinth. It is being developed by the Etrian Odyssey team and is a crossover game featuring the teams from both Persona 3 and 4 in a story where both teams interact through universe fuckery and whatnot. It is being made for the Nintendo 3Ds.

Following that is the announcement of possibly one of the greatest things to ever be announced, PERSONA 4 DANCING ALL NIGHT. It is a rhythm game where you dance as Persona 4 characters, being developed by the team that of course does the Project Diva games and is being made for the Playstation Vita. Not only is the music being done by longtime Persona composer, Shoji Meguro, but it's also coming with an amazing announcer, just listen to this dude.

COULD YOU BELIEVE THE STEP?! IT'S GENIUS!

Anyways, following this is the last piece reveal, a new Persona game. That's right Persona 5 is a thing that is happening now and it's come with a very bizarre teaser as would be expected.

No real info yet other than it's out for Winter 2014 and the PS3.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.   Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:19 pm

The dungeon crawler might be good, I like Etrian Odyssey.
Back to top Go down
Golden Boy
Style Icon
Golden Boy

PostSubject: Re: Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.   Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:46 pm

Persona 4 Arena: The Ultimax Ultra Super Hold

Nice title.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.   Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Damn i still gotta finish p4 arenas story mode ... well i hope to be done when no2 comes out
as for p5 hmm i'll keep an eye on that
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.   Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Perona 5 also coming to PS4
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.   Hope you're ready for a Persona storm. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope you're ready for a Persona storm.
Page 1 of 1