Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rayman Legends

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 pm

The PS3 demo was released on Wednesday and it's fantastic. Definitely getting it, although I'll probably get the Vita version. It's supposed to have a few exclusive levels, and the controls will be better. The Vita's dpad is much better than the PS3's, and for some dumb reason the PS3 version uses L2/R2 to run. L1/R1 are used to rotate certain objects but you have to do that far less often than running, so stick that on that damn triggers. I imagine all that stuff will be done with the touch screen on the Vita, which might be slightly awkward, but everything else will be better so it should make up for it.

The chest-chase levels from Rayman Origins have been replaced with musical levels it seems, where the platforming is set in time with a song. Not just the stage music, but a proper licensed song. The one in the demo is Black Betty.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Screw DOA5U, I'm buying this.
Back to top Go down
DarkAkatosh
Deck Hand
DarkAkatosh

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:19 pm

I heard the Vita version is missing content from the base game
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Yeah, it's missing the invasion levels, which as far as I know are more difficult remixed versions of the regular levels.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:53 pm

They are being patched in so it seems like the Vita version will be an enhanced version of the cosole games.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 pm

I'll download the Vita version when it's cheap or on PS+.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:53 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I'll download the Vita version when it's cheap or on PS+.
I thought you had this game?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:43 pm

I got the PS3 version.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:46 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I got the PS3 version.
So the more expensive version with less content? With horrible triggers?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:52 pm

At the time I pre-ordered, Amazon was selling it for £27, and I got it for less than £20 in the end because I used the rest of my credit. My Vita collection is digital only, and this game is £30 to download at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 am

Moose play this, there's challenges they change everyday. Race me while you can.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:03 pm

Actually don't play this. I'm high on the challenge if you knock me out of the top running i will hunt you down etc.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 2:26 am

Starting playing this. It's really good.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:21 pm

Woo, got a gold cup on my first daily challenge, even though the winners were like 5 seconds ahead of me. No idea how that's even possible.

But it's cool how the game records all the runs and then shows you ghosts of players just above your level as you go through. It lets you see how people improve and what tricks they use. There's a few little nuances to the gameplay that really help with speed.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 6:36 pm

I could never get a diamond cup. Some of the daily challenges are insanely hard, there was one I couldn't complete when i was playing through, and it looked like the world was struggling with it to.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Oh man, the Vita version is on sale for a tenner. I really want it but there's no cross save so I can't play both at once. I'd have to ditch the PS3 version and start all over again.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 4:57 pm

the vita version was on the igc a couple of months ago, did u not get it?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:27 pm

That was Origins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rayman Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayman Legends   Rayman Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayman Legends
Page 1 of 1