Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking Bad Season 5B

Go down 
+6
SSMG
Skip
Baal
Neo
Eevil-Psycho
Casa
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:11 pm

The last episode of a generation. We might as well just end it after this episode because none will top it.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:29 pm

There's always Mad Men. And reruns of The Wire.
Back to top Go down
SSMG
Baroque Works Agent
SSMG

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:15 pm

So do you guys think walt wanted to get caught at that bar there and then changed his mind after seeing that interview?

regardless though this show has been one of the best if not the best show I've watched on cable tv.... i can't wait for the.next episode but at the same time... i don't want it to end.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:30 pm

SSMG wrote:
So do you guys think walt wanted to get caught at that bar there and then changed his mind after seeing that interview?
I don't think there's any other possible way to read the scene. That's clearly what happened.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am

Walt isn't a comic book villain. He wouldn't have done that if he didn't want to get caught.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:54 am

I really, really liked the ending.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 3:59 am

It wasn't as exciting as the other two episodes, but it was a good ending to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 am

Breaking Bad, a good show.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 12:17 pm

I only just got around to watching the final episode. I approve.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 am

I just marathoned season 5B and my favourite moment in the whole thing was Jesse picking up and looking at the book on Hank's shelf for no reason. That really made me laugh.

My immediate thought on the ending was that Walt was still being a selfish asshole, and that by letting Jesse go and dying in the lab he would still get all the credit for the meth empire he built, even if he wouldn't be around to enjoy it. No one would know he was literally shacked up for months in the middle of nowhere while someone else cooked the blue meth.
Back to top Go down
Casa
RULES OF NATURE
Casa

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 11:38 pm

Well, they're making a Spanish version of Breaking Bad.

It's called Metástasis and it looks absolutely incredible.

It's 100% real. It's not a joke, no matter how much it looks like one.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:27 pm

At least Walter Blanco got a hot wife.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Some amazing bits in this series. Some great characters, but I found the pacing unbelievably slow at spots. Season 5 fixes a lot of that, with the second half of the season keeping the pace and story moving forward at a good pace. I can definitely see people being turned off by the earlier seasons though.

The shootout genuinely made me laugh, the Gomez's plot armour was so strong in the previous episode. Then the camera pans over at the start of the next episode.

The best scene for me was walt trying to get his money back from Tuco in season 1.

Best character was probably Mike or Saul, favourite villain was Gus. Favourite main character was Jesse, although some of his actions in the final season made that waver a bit. Hank was cool too mainly for his season 3 (or 4?) shootout.

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
My immediate thought on the ending was that Walt was still being a selfish asshole, and that by letting Jesse go and dying in the lab he would still get all the credit for the meth empire he built, even if he wouldn't be around to enjoy it. No one would know he was literally shacked up for months in the middle of nowhere while someone else cooked the blue meth.

Yeah that seems accurrate.

Also just remembered Jesse saying something along the lines of 'Walts not gay for me'. Unless the supremacists didn't keep the DVD to laugh at in the future Jesse is free now, wonder if hell adopt Brock or if he has any cash left. I mean he threw Walt's money away but did he throw his own away.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
L Ron Hubbard
Chalupa Batman MacArthur
L Ron Hubbard

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Are you thinking of watching Better Call Saul too? Watched the first two seasons and it's alright, maybe not as good as prime BB though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scientology.org
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 1:29 pm

I was considering it as Saul was one of my favourite characters and I heard Mike was in it too.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Bad Season 5B   Breaking Bad Season 5B - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Bad Season 5B
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3