Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Empty
PostSubject: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:42 am

Alright, well this is the game based on the TV series where you play as Darryl and Merle. I'm going to pick it up this afternoon and see if it's any good.

I'm not expecting much of it to be quite honest, but I don't know, I'm a fan of the series, Darryl and Merle are my favorite characters and well, i do fancy another zombie game. So we'll see what it brings. I'll post my opinions on it later.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:59 pm

alright, well, it's not too bad...it basically is one big road trip where you go from place to place to find supplies and stuff, and the first real objective I think is to find Merle..

anyways, you're travelling between towns, and you can choose to take back roads or the highway, which affect how much fuel you use and whether or not there are chances to find supplies along the way. if you do find something you can raid along the way, the game will stop and ask you if you want to go and look for supplies or keep driving to your next location.

gameplay is ok, it's pretty tough to be sneaky though. and once some of these zombies notice you, it really becomes tough, since you've only got a knife, well, I do have 2 guns, but not enough bullets to do all the work, and well, bullets attracts even more zombies. so some of these areas are tough to survive, or maybe I'm missing something that would make it easier, I don't know.

I'm enjoying it so far though.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:49 pm

the lack of gameplay trailers led me to believe this would be a piece of shit cash in riding on the shows popularity
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 pm

well, I ain't gonna lie, it actually is..

but it's fun enough for me, I'll put it that way.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 pm

is the sneaking improving as you progress at all?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:40 pm

can't tell, haven't gotten around to playing again after I posted..

but i'm not sure if it's just me not being cautious enough, or if it's the game...could be me though, I have no patience to take things slowly.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:58 pm

are the controls good?
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 am

yeah, controls are fine.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:11 pm

is this worth 50 dollars?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct   The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Page 1 of 1