Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vita game general discussion

Go down 
+11
Baal
Talking Sock
Korin
Rman
Skip
testtubebaby
Rosalyn_86
Kaede
BlackChaosDragon
A_Nonny_Moose
Superbuu3
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:29 am

Yakuza HD is coming to the WiiU, although probably not in English.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:30 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Rman wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:

Strategy RPGs are great hopefully we get Disgaea 3 on our IGC so i can try it out. D2 is supposed to be coming out on PS3 soon i think. I wouldn't think its impossible for us to get more games on the Vita from nippon ichi (if thats the guys behind disgaea) i mean they seem to release quite a few games on vita.

I think you ended up with MGS collection the month we got D3. D3 was one of the reasons I got the vita.

As for DD2, NA and PAL release is slated for Fall 2013. NIS is usually pretty good about the release dates. Though, I don't have a PS3 and will have to wait another 5 years for a Vita port. On the plus side, the ports have all the DLC and are cheaper!

Oh right well i love MGS so i'm not too disappointed. It definitely is nice to get all the DLC seeing as NIS seems to have a serious addiction to releasing ridiculous amounts of DLC. Do you own another console? I actually ended up getting a Vita as I had PS+ and I heard that was going to extend to Vita so it seemed sensible, definitely glad i got one.

I've got a 360, DS, and an ASUS gaming laptop. I went with the 360 because of the lineup was more conducive to what I wanted and I hated the price of the initial PS4 because of blu-ray. Plus, Lost Odyssey was just an AMAZING game with an incredible story.

The best part of the D3 Vita port was the "cheat code" to access the DLC and post game content during the standard play through so PS3 users didn't have to suffer through the whole story to play DLC or so you can get access to it on cycles 2+. But the actual aspect of a post game was a major improvement to the series. I just wish they would stop gimping the majin class to the point of being worthless!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:37 am

Rman wrote:
I've got a 360, DS, and an ASUS gaming laptop. I went with the 360 because of the lineup was more conducive to what I wanted and I hated the price of the initial PS4 because of blu-ray. Plus, Lost Odyssey was just an AMAZING game with an incredible story.

The best part of the D3 Vita port was the "cheat code" to access the DLC and post game content during the standard play through so PS3 users didn't have to suffer through the whole story to play DLC or so you can get access to it on cycles 2+. But the actual aspect of a post game was a major improvement to the series. I just wish they would stop gimping the majin class to the point of being worthless!

I wish more games had more post game content, btw if you get a chance try and play Virtue's Last Reward it showed up on our IGC so hopefully you guys get it soon. 999 is a great game and is part one of the trilogy so you should get that first if you can.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:44 am

I don't think it has made it to the NA IGC, but I have seen it on the market place. What's the gameplay like?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:45 am

Rman wrote:
I don't think it has made it to the NA IGC, but I have seen it on the market place. What's the gameplay like?
It's an escape game. You're trapped in a room and you solve puzzles to get out. In between that it's a visual novel with a branching storyline.
Back to top Go down
Korin
First Mate
Korin

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:00 am

Yakuza HD WII U? WTF - I thought Yakuza was Sony exclusive.

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:26 am

I did post a link about it on the last page.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Velocity Ultra is amazing and so unbelievably addictive.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:09 pm

I bought Virtua tennis 4 it was a fiver. Moose and ros any chance you're gonna grab it?
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:27 pm

Virtua Tennis is for casuals, Top Spin all the way.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Skip wrote:
Virtua Tennis is for casuals, Top Spin all the way.
Already played through Top Spin 4 on the PS3, its not avaliable on Vita and I think this is the only Vita tennis game.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Well fair enough then, carry on.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Depends. I did like Virtua Tennis World Tour on the PSP, but I've tried other VT titles since and none of them feel the same.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:52 pm

LIMBO is cross-buy, so if you already have the PS3 version (say, through PS+) you can download it on Vita for free.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 pm

... theres some really good JP Vita games i might just import em.
Back to top Go down
Rman
Deck Hand
Rman

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 1:30 am

You can read blocks and squiggles?
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:14 am

That part is not hard, it's the Chinese characters that are difficult.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:40 am

Very tempted to get Motorstorm arctic edge and killzone liberation as I've heard very good things about both.

I really hope the PSP burnouts go on sale though at some point as there's no doubt that I want both of those, as they are supposed to be some of the best games in the series.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:03 pm

A bit , but its pretty hard usually theres some really good guides floating out there

Its that Gundam Game and Lord of Apocalypse that got my attention.
Since LOA belongs to SqEnix theres a good chance that might come over but gundam...

But honestly the Vita game library is pretty small.
Hoping more comes out for it.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:08 pm

I bought R&C Size Matters in the sale. Only £2.50.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:04 pm

Buu, definitely get Burnout. I played through Legends twice and got best scores both times, and it never got boring.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:36 pm

The new DBZ game is coming to Vita. Looks like it's a port of that arcade game, with 4-8 player battle royales.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:43 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The new DBZ game is coming to Vita. Looks like it's a port of that arcade game, with 4-8 player battle royales.

Actually they're just using a similar style with the battle royale stuff, but it definitely looks like an entirely different game. ZBR's models and hud are somewhat different.

Hopefully it isn't by Spike. Despite the character models looking unrefined and slightly Spike-esque, they seem different from the previous RB and UT games' models which were blatantly all the same just with the colors and shading changed each time. Considering Spike usually to re-use crap all the time, that may be a good sign.

Last edited by SOK on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:45 pm

Oh hell yes Jak and daxter trilogy are cross buy, I already bought the trilogy digitally on PS3 so hopefully I should have it on Vita now to when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 pm

By all accounts the Vita versions are terrible. Especially Jak 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita game general discussion   Vita game general discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vita game general discussion
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next