Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is it December 9th yet?!

Go down 
+2
Fran
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Is it December 9th yet?! Empty
PostSubject: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:08 am

GOD DAMN IT! 3 Months is too long! Oh man! I really want to hear the dub after seeing how well it was done in P3!

Oh and Crispin Freeman or Liam O' Brien for Kanji all the way!

THREE MONTHS IS TOO DAMN LONG!
Back to top Go down
Fran
General Zombie
Fran

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:10 am

It doesn't feel like it's taking long.

Seriously, this is fastest wait for a video game ever. Maybe, it's because I don't think about P4, but I feel normal about this.
Back to top Go down
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 am

Trigger <3s Crossy wrote:

Seriously, this is fastest wait for a video game ever. Maybe, it's because I don't think about P4, but I feel normal about this.
Yah srsly. I really am not having too hard a time waiting, 'cuz I haven't been looking crap up about the game.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 am

I can't help it. The reason it didn't take that long for P3 to come out for me was because after playing DDS and Devil Summoner I was interested in a lot of SMT Games! I pre-ordered Persona 3! Next thing I know I have the game and I'm loving it! I didn't know that much about P4 and I really didn't care to learn that much! But towards the end of summer break something possessed me to look it up and I shat my pants at how awesome this game looks!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:13 am

Godot <3 wrote:
Trigger <3s Crossy wrote:

Yah srsly. I really am not having too hard a time waiting, 'cuz I haven't been looking crap up about the game.

I can't help it! I'm sure I'll forget about the game at some point but right now I can't!
Back to top Go down
Sam
Ethereal Goddess
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:14 am

I forgot about P4s release date.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JudgementStar
Dirjel
CP9 Agent
Dirjel

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:14 am

I know almost NOTHING about the game.

And I intend on keeping it that way, so I'm not coming back to this topic anymore.

*goes off to calmly wait for P4*
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:15 am

Godot <3 wrote:
I know almost NOTHING about the game.

And I intend on keeping it that way, so I'm not coming back to this topic anymore.

*goes off to calmly wait for P4*

;___;
Back to top Go down
Estelle
Skypiea Priest
Estelle

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:36 am

The Persona 3's were localized a YEAR later.

Persona 4 is being localized FIVE MONTHS later.

QUICK WAIT YAYA
Back to top Go down
Profoundly Mad
East Blue Pirate Captain
Profoundly Mad

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:38 am

Well... considering the success of P3, it was expected that Atlus USA would speed up the localization for P4.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Dancing of the Flames wrote:
The Persona 3's were localized a YEAR later.

Persona 4 is being localized FIVE MONTHS later.

QUICK WAIT YAYA

I didn't know. Like i said I didn't know that much about P3 when I Pre-Ordered it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it December 9th yet?!   Is it December 9th yet?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it December 9th yet?!
Page 1 of 1