Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Dead or Alive 5 Plus Empty
PostSubject: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:57 pm

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201212/21026175.html

First proper details. What I can make out from the google translation is;

-Some form of touch screen controls
-Cross platform online play with PS3 and Vita
-Cross buy DLC, so you only have to buy the DLC on one system and you get it on the system for free
-Transferable save data I think
-A new tutorial or challenge mode I think
-Custom music
-Some new pre-order costumes
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 8:55 pm

LMAO:

Quote :
▲ you can experience a new play, "Dead or Alive" in the battle to fight in the new sense of touch. In addition to the normal horizontal screen, felt closer to the characters on the screen that you have vertical vertical.

▲ Battle intuition that can attack opponent directly touch and flick, pinch operation. You can enjoy the various reactions of characters depending on where you touch.

Collector's Edition:
Quote :
■ Collector's Edition

The Collector's Edition is shipped with the following.

- A Beginner's Guide · "DEAD OR ALIVE 5" Original Soundtrack vol.2 with serial download Extreme Private gravure movie download serial · "I'm a fighter" custom skin seal species gravure Paradise 12 Sexy Costumes
※ After the product launch, "Paradise Sexy Costumes" is to be sold as DLC fee.
In addition, the start date is undecided DLC delivery fee.
※ "" Extreme Private gravure Movie " DEAD OR ALIVE 5 PLUS it is playing the video content can be in the "game.
※ "I'm a fighter" custom skin seal is the only item of PlayStation Vita.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Now this is how you make a trailer for a fighting game.

Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 pm

At least they're being realistic about why people play the DoA games.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:40 pm

I don't play the DOA fighting games to see girls in bikinis rolling around a beach. I play them to see girls in bikinis stamping eachothers faces into the ground, thank you very much. I have some dignity.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm

New costumes detailed ( I think these come with japanese collectors edition of the vita version) will be up on store soon apaprently for PS3 version

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:20 pm

I think the Vita CE costumes are different from those. Those ones are released today for the PS3 though.

I really doubt I'll get the Vita version unless there's some spectacular deal like there was for the PS3 CE version.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 pm

I really do hope they do a DLC sale in the future but i really doubt they will. Also Zack stage is up now to download, I don't get why it wasn't just in the patch.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

I think it is in the patch, since the item on the store is just a 100kb unlock code, and if it were on the disc it would have been hacked ages ago.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:31 am

This is 22.50 as is NGS 2+
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:46 am

Where from?

I still don't see much reason to buy it. The only unique thing about it is that first person mode, and that just sounds stupid. NGS2+ will be worth it if it's definitely fully uncensored this time.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:11 am

I played NGS+ and oh my god, the 30 FPS was terrible, just fucking awful. Does NGS2+ fix that?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 4:58 am

It's unknown at the moment, but I doubt it. How long did you play NGS+ for? I got used to the framerate in a couple minutes, and it was never a problem.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 am

I played it for 2 hours and could not adjust to the awful framerate. I mean, I've played games in 30 FPS before, but I've already played the game at 60 FPS on Xbox and PS3, just playing it on 30 FPS is awful, especially since the Vita is supposed to be this new big handheld and it can't even get the damn game running at a proper rate.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 am

Yeah, 60fps should definitely have been be possible. But I've played both versions and don't have any trouble switching between the two.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Zavvi
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:29 pm

costume sale sounds awful:
Dead or Alive 5 Costumes – Uniforms – 10% off
Dead or Alive 5 Costumes – What a Character – 10% off

i'll check what those ones are later.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:00 pm

I just realised DOA5+ had a demo so I tried it out.

Spoiler:

Notice how the first two look a lot worse than the last two? The last two were taken while the fight was paused. The resolution is dynamic and lowers when there's more stuff going on to keep the framerate up. But I didn't notice until I looked at the stills because the game looks great in motion.

The levels are simpler, as expected. All the danger zones and stuff are still there but there's less detail. The demo lets you play as Kasumi, Ryu, Eliot and Tina and there's 5 levels including the beach one. There's now a breast motion option. You can set it to Off, Normal, or DOA. I also just found there's an unlockable breast option called OMG, which you get for doing 5000 taps in the touch fighting mode, but from what I read you can't unlock it in the demo.

The Cross-Save function actually works in the demo so you can get all the costumes for the demo characters that, and that also unlocks the new training costume for Kasumi and Ryu. The save data for the demo carries over to the full game should you ever buy it too. However, stuff obtained from using the cross-save doesn't count towards trophies, so you still have to do all the requirements over again to get the trophies for a second time (if you care about that).

There's some new training options too, including a combo trainer, which is nice. The touch fighting mode is bollocks because there's not nearly enough time to finish reading the tutorial before it starts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive 5 Plus   Dead or Alive 5 Plus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead or Alive 5 Plus
Page 1 of 1