Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Far Cry 3 is actually not shit

Go down 
+5
brandon
Eevil-Psycho
A_Nonny_Moose
Skip
Neo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Skip
Australianus
Skip

Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:46 pm

I think the choice is less of a "what you would do" thing and more a "do you really want this psycho going back to civilisation" thing. It still is kinda dumb though, I went save too.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Skipio wrote:
I think the choice is less of a "what you would do" thing and more a "do you really want this psycho going back to civilisation" thing. It still is kinda dumb though, I went save too.
I don't think there's any reason to think he's a psycho he needed to do what he did to save his friends and in the end it worked out. How he manages to not be crqazy when he gets home is another can of worms but as long as no one bothers his friends they'll live.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:08 pm

still haven't finished this, not that it's not fun but... I just don't have a thing for games that give me too much freedom. I kinda have to be forced to do story stuff or I'll never get to it cause dicking around is too much fun.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Still one of the biggest and most pleasant surprises of the year, FC3. I've still not started the PS3 version, but I've put a hell of a lot of hours into the 360 game.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 12:41 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
I don't think there's any reason to think he's a psycho he needed to do what he did to save his friends and in the end it worked out.  How he manages to not be crqazy when he gets home is another can of worms but as long as no one bothers his friends they'll live.
The entire game is him getting gradually crazier. Being Rambo will do that you you.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:19 am

The game isn't exactly subtle about the fact that he's going crazy, what with the Alice in Wonderland quotes and all.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 1:58 am

There's a big difference between being crazy and being dangerous. At no point did he kill innocents.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 2:04 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
There's a big difference between being crazy and being dangerous.  At no point did he kill innocents.
But the problem with being crazy is it makes you unpredictable, and being dangerous can stem from that. He may not have killed any innocents on the island (I mean, he had a very busy schedule of killing bad guys to stick to) but there's nothing to suggest he wouldn't flip out and kill someone for short changing him at a shop or cutting him off in traffic.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
There's a big difference between being crazy and being dangerous.  At no point did he kill innocents.
But the problem with being crazy is it makes you unpredictable, and being dangerous can stem from that. He may not have killed any innocents on the island (I mean, he had a very busy schedule of killing bad guys to stick to) but there's nothing to suggest he wouldn't flip out and kill someone for short changing him at a shop or cutting him off in traffic.
People should know not to short change people in general, in fact this makes me insist he returns to normal society so people don't think they can make that mistake.
Back to top Go down
testtubebaby
Skypiea Priest
testtubebaby

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 4:15 pm

he was never going crazy, he was given a god complex by dennis & his mates.. btw did dennis remind anyone else of will i am from the black eyed peas? seriously every time i seen him i started singing boom boom pow
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
Skipio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
People should know not to short change people in general, in fact this makes me insist he returns to normal society so people don't think they can make that mistake.
That's true, I suppose crazy people can provide a useful function in a community. He's definitely off his nut though.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:14 pm

testtubebaby wrote:
he was never going crazy, he was given a god complex by dennis & his mates.. btw did dennis remind anyone else of will i am from the black eyed peas? seriously every time i seen him i started singing boom boom pow
Yeah I agree, there was a rationality about his actions because he was aware of what he was doing.  The fact he was high half the time supports substance abuse over insanity.

No because i'm not racist Very Happy, even to the extent I call them the eyed peas. That said Dennis reminded me of someone I just couldn't work it out, I assumed he was meant to be similar to some guy in some film, I got that a lot during this game though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Far Cry 3 is actually not shit   Far Cry 3 is actually not shit - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Far Cry 3 is actually not shit
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6