Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitman: Absolution

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:39 am

beat this. the last two assassinations are pathetically easy
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Is trilogy better than this?

I was thinking of grabbing the HD trilogy as I never played Blood Money.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 4:29 pm

Blood Money is the better game so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:49 pm

This is free next month on PS+ apparently (EU)

Never played one before, so it'll be nice to finally give the series a chance.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Rosalyn_86 wrote:
This is free next month on PS+ apparently (EU)

Never played one before, so it'll be nice to finally give the series a chance.
I got the disc version of the trilogy for a tenner, i think its on store now for like 8-9 quid. That said I think most people think bood money is the best game and you can pick that up for like 3 quid or something on the current sale seperately.

I can't really give much input as I only played hitman 2 and contracts.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Nice. You can't go wrong with those prices really. Btw you have an amazing amount of games!
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:46 pm

I like to play lots of stuff and people normally convince me to coop with them. I have an awful completion rate these days though because of it D:

I bought the lego games and planning on finishing them up with my nephew as its his easter holidays.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:28 pm

this is very different from the older games so it won't be a good comparison. the only time it feels close to the older games, is during assassinations
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:24 am

Ah, that's a bummer. It would be kinda impossible to keep up with such a big collection.

Hmm..that's a shame. Still, better than not having tried any of them.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:05 pm

this is still a decent game, though it focuses much more on stealth than the previous games. many sections are pretty much get to the entrance or escape point and one or more assassinations at the end. my biggest complaint about the new stealth system is it's more about breaking a persons vision on you rather than just being entirely stealthy in restricted areas and against hostiles or civilians wearingthe same uniform as you. you can literally roll back and forth between two cover points, and unless the enemy is right next to you as you do that, they'll think nothing of it.

this game truly shines during assassinations though. generally, there are numerous ways to kill your targets and contracts mode helps increase this games replay value as long as you aren't choosing lazily created challenges.

also, i believe this is a massive download so you'll need to free up a lot of space.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Shake N Bake wrote:
this is still a decent game, though it focuses much more on stealth than the previous games. many sections are pretty much get to the entrance or escape point and one or more assassinations at the end. my biggest complaint about the new stealth system is it's more about breaking a persons vision on you rather than just being entirely stealthy in restricted areas and against hostiles or civilians wearingthe same uniform as you. you can literally roll back and forth between two cover points, and unless the enemy is right next to you as you do that, they'll think nothing of it.

this game truly shines during assassinations though. generally, there are numerous ways to kill your targets and contracts mode helps increase this games replay value as long as you aren't choosing lazily created challenges.

also, i believe this is a massive download so you'll need to free up a lot of space.

I'm going to send you the most impossible challenges ever. Also that sounds silly. Honestly though I love any game with stealth in it that isn't splinter cell. Although maybe i'll pick up the collection and give it a chance. I think it felt like I could only do things one way, which was never the case in Hitman or MGS.
Back to top Go down
Rosalyn_86
First Mate
Rosalyn_86

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

Yeah, I love stealth too so that sound great. Except for the dumb AI part. Cheers for the info, my HDD is quite full.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Out of the trilogy I think contracts is my favourite, but thats possibly because I was better at getting silent Assassin on that one.

The accidents in blood money are hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:24 am

Ok so do i need to do the sniper challebnge before i play this and also does the sniper challenge unlock anything i can't get in the game already?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:24 am

maybe. i don't know if the unlocks in the challenge are available in the main game. if it is, it's contract mode only
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 11:33 am

Dawn of Dreams wrote:
maybe. i don't know if the unlocks in the challenge are available in the main game. if it is, it's contract mode only
Oh well that sounds crap i'll probably just play the main game first.

BTW BD your girlfriend in blood money at the christmas party is scary as fuck.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 7:21 pm

that's cause you farted
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:09 pm

BD this sucks why would you not mention that? You told me it was all shower scenes.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:33 pm

you can walk in on a bunch of guys showering later if that makes you feel better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hitman: Absolution   Hitman: Absolution - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitman: Absolution
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2