Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anyone see Saw 4?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Has anyone see Saw 4? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Because that's now the only Saw movie I haven't seen and I was wondering if by chance I was missing out on an overlooked masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:31 pm

I saw all the Saw movies, I don't think you'll miss much storywise as most of it all comes together in the following movies, but yeah, there's bound to be some stuff in there that's not explained or hinted at again so you might just wanna watch it to get 100% of the storyline.

wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but it's what you'd expect out of a Saw movie, so..
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:38 pm

My expectations of Saw movies dropped considerably after seeing Saw 5, 6, and 7. Although I do wish I has seen Saw 7 in a cinema. It was a terrible movie but it looked like it would have been a fun 3D experience.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:48 pm

I dunno, i liked how they made everything fit together and linked it back all the way to the first movie..

but yeah, most of the appeal is in the traps and seeing people die.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:56 pm

I hated the traps in Saw 7, mainly because not one person survived them. Except for the opening, but that was stupid for all sorts of other reasons. At least in Saw 3, which had the same premise of the guy having to save other people from traps, he actually saved some of them. The last trap especially left a bad taste in my mouth because the victim was entirely innocent and the dude only failed to save her because of bad luck. In most of the other traps 1 or more people were guaranteed to die with no chance of saving themselves too, which is completely the opposite what Jigsaw was about.

But then again Jigsaw had been dead for a while by that point. It was still annoying though.
Back to top Go down
Eevil-Psycho
Captain Spaulding
Eevil-Psycho

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:29 pm

well, it's been apparent throughout the movies that this new guy doesn't really follow Jigsaw's rules, there's even a scene in one of the movies where the real Jigsaw is angry at him because he doesn't make traps according to his rules.

which is also one of the reasons why the real Jigsaw planned to get rid of this guy iirc, because he was an ordinary murderer instead of being what Jigsaw needed to be..

but it's been a while since I've seen any of them, so I might not be entirely correct.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:21 am

Wow, what a coincidence. This was on tonight. And christ, this was the most confusing of the lot. I watched Saw 5 onwards without having seen this film and that still wasn't as confusing as watching this film having seen the preceding 3 films. All this film does is introduce plot points that are explained in the next 3 films.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Only saw the first
I liked watching it for the traps that douche sets up more than I care for the story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone see Saw 4?   Has anyone see Saw 4? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone see Saw 4?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: