Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Empty
PostSubject: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 pm

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/subaseka/

I take everything I said in the past back, SE can take all my money.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:49 pm

Heard the news earlier. God, I hope they don't screw up the story. TWEWY was a SE game that actually had genuinely decent writing for once(not to mention it had one hell of a competent localization team behind it).
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Kinda hoping they use new characters for the game since the old groups story is over.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Or it could just be an iOS port with twitter functionality and auto controlled partners.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:43 pm

So yeah, this appears at the end of the iOS port of TWEWY.

Spoiler:

Looks like everyone should hold on to their butts.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:59 am

Is that supposed to be what whatserface really looks like? Cool I guess, I can't handle SE toying with me like this.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:34 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:44 am

It is a new person, real Shiki looks nothing like that girl in any way and it's not hard to believe that she started selling Mr. Piggy's. Also, the "NEW 7 DAYS" is pretty telling.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:49 am

The Mr. Mew in the supposed new girl's hand also looks slightly different from the original, which all the more implies that he became a merchandise(presumably hot selling) item.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:53 am

Oh right, his name was Mr. Mew. Man, Neku stuck with me more than I thought, I've been calling it Piggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound   Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold on to your butts, TWEWY sequel inbound
Page 1 of 1