Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:57 pm

S01E16
  • Okay so I've watched a season and a half of 30 Rock since I last watched this and I've forgotten most of the character names, we'll see how this goes.
  • That asian vampire is helping set up some sort of hostel for newly reawakened vampires, that can't end well.
  • Matt really is a bro, shame his mum is such a cunt but that's the character she's played in p. much everything ever so eh.
  • Elena's brother proves you really can find anything on google.
  • Holy fuck Damon just had his eyes gouged out.
  • I'm starting to think Damon has a serious thing for 'older' women.
  • Some of the old vampires decided to go for a stroll and presumably cause trouble because they're vampires.
  • That's a sweet car.
  • Well, Jerome knows vampires are real now.
  • "I can't live every minute like someone is going to come after me" inb4 someone comes after her.
  • Pearl would be a pretty cool villain, I just have a feeling she won't become one.
  • Holy shit, Jerome, tone down the angst.

Rating: MILFs/10
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:35 pm

Is that the episode where he finds out vampires exist by using Bing.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah, then he cuts himself and forces Anna to drink from him before asking her to turn him.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:10 am

S01E17
  • Not a whole lot is happening so far, a lot of exposition.
  • These vampires Pearl is looking after are fucking stupid, I wouldn't be surprised she ends up killing some of them herself.
  • Anna is much better now she's not trying to free her mum.
  • I hope Caroline is okay, there are serious urban legend tropes going on right now.
  • Damon working with Alaric is great, it should happen more often.
  • I was hoping for Stefan to beat up that guy a little more after Elena revived him.
  • Wonder what people are going to think when they see how Vicki died.
  • Is it bad that I found the image of Stefan crying while drinking human blood hilarious?

Rating: Comfort Food/10
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 am

S01E18
  • I wonder if Stefangelus is going to surface.
  • Oh hey, it's Sark from Alias and he's Jerome's uncle. He's going to turn out to be a vampire/hunter obviously.
  • Add another middle aged woman to the "people Damon has hit on" list.
  • Drunk Stefan is a lot less of a moralfag than he normally is, it's a refreshing change.
  • So yeah John's a hunter, I seriously doubt he really died just then.
  • Damon isn't the only one into milfs apparently, Tyler just got caught making out with Matt's mum.
  • And Tyler acted like he was totally in the right, there's something seriously wrong with this guy.
  • At this point I wouldn't be surprised to find out that Elena's real father is Sauron, this magic ring thing is getting ridiculous.
  • Fuck yeah Stefangelus.

Rating: One Ring to Rule Them All/10
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 3:05 pm

Any more nurses?
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Not yet, more's the pity.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:23 am

S01E19
  • I wonder what John's deal is, he's obviously planning something.
  • Yay Bonnie is back.
  • Stefangelus is gonna get all the vampires caught.
  • A pageant, it's like I'm really watching The OC.
  • There's a string orchestra playing coldplay, why?
  • Second addiction storyline in the show so far, this time it's the old blood=drugs analogy.
  • Bonnie is still great, shame there wasn't a vampire fight though.
  • Elena sticks Stefan with a syringe full of vervain to subdue him and has Damon help her lock him in the basement cell. Time to detox?

Rating: Vampire Rehab/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good   Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo watches The Vampire Diaries - It's Mostly Not Shit, In Fact Some Parts Are Pretty Good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2