Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)

Go down 
+4
SimianWonder
Skip
Superbuu3
Tokiuan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:48 am

Pandaman is more powerful and strong willed than either of them.
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:56 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
SimianWonder wrote:
Let's not start that argument, we'll be here for days.
So you're a Zoro man, eh?

Zoro's got nothing on Luffy in terms of sheer bloody-single-mindedness, which is in essence where he draws his immense strength of will from. In terms of flat-out endurance though? I'd say Zoro gives him a hell of a run for his money, yes.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Zoro wouldn't be able to go through

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 pm

I'm thinking of rewatching or rereading One Piece, because apparently, I'm crazy.

I'm not sure which, though. If I read the manga it'll only take me a couple of days, although I might have to buy the manga from where we vikings stopped publishing (40-something). Then again, maybe not. Anyways, a couple of days. The anime, however, has over 400 episodes, and that'll take 160+ hours. Then again, you also get some great music, some great voice acting, at times sakuga-level animation, and some scenes handled very well. However, you also get shoddy animation, shoddy art and some parts not done very well at all.

What do you guys think?

Also, Zoro all the way!
Back to top Go down
SimianWonder
Simian D. Wonder
SimianWonder

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:26 pm

@ Kai

Spoiler:

Again, I don't wish to start an argument and I wouldn't wish to say with certainty that I believ Zoro can take more punishment than Luffy. I'm just saying I really don't think there'd be much in it.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:45 pm

I consider Zoro and Luffy physically equal i don't think we've ever seen anything that would suggest otherwise and don't forget how much damage Zoro takes considering he isn't made of rubber.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Tokiuan
Deck Hand
Tokiuan

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:34 am

Glade to see more people joining the chat! Any how, 404 left me with a very awkward feeling. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to watch the next episode. 405 is hands down my favorite episode so far, it was exciting and almost had me at the point of crying. I'm totally addicted to One Piece!!! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)   Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokiuan One Piece Log(Possible Spoilers)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2