Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassin's Creed III

Go down 
+9
Ellis
Neo
Zero
Superbuu3
Eevil-Psycho
Skip
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
Old School
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 pm

Is that during a mission or is there just a place where you can always get into huge fights. I missed that from AC sequels. After I finished AC1 I spent nearly all my time outside the entrance to the fortress in Acre because there was always 40 or 50 guards willing to keep me entertained. It was amusing to see a small group of guards approach a man surrounded by dozens of their dead co-workers as if they had a chance of winning.
Back to top Go down
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm

It was in free roam.
The funny thing is I didn't even intend to kill that many people, I accidentally annoyed a guard and decided to just kill them all because it's always worked in previous games but they just kept coming in groups of four faster than I could kill them, which is saying something.
It took me a while just to get in the cart without being seen and I probably spent five minutes running around trying to stay anonymous long enough to bribe someone and get them off my ass. I actually thought my game was glitched for a bit as I was getting spotted by guards I couldn't even see within a second of leaving my hiding spot.

Moral of the story is don't become notorious if you want to get anything done, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 1:12 am

super Brit Haytham is the best character in teh series to date, just finished the boat trip was fucking awesome. Can see why they did pirates for 4 hoping that they could do the beginning sequence for a whole game its probably a horrible idea.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm in sequence 2 but i got a bad feeling about this.  I heard the character changes and i think Haytham is a champ. Just thought of this:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:05 pm

Yeah, Haytham is clearly not the character shown in all the promo material, so it must change. Which is a shame because he's easily the coolest character in the series.

And why must they make Desmond look different in every game?
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Charles Lee has to be bad he can't say bollocks properly.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 8:49 pm

Haytham is flirting old school style this is great
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:03 pm

The end of sequence 3 was nice.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:38 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
The end of sequence 3 was nice.

Spoiler:
Called it.

Its not like that always here I'm James Bond and you're that camp guy who's a villain in most of them.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:52 pm

In sequence 5 if you fight a bear, Connor can kill a bear with the power of invisibility. Its amazing. I thought it was a glitch so i took another one head on. Apparently his hidden blade is so hidden he's probably wolverine. The plot gets better and better.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm 5 hours into the game and it still feels like a prologue. Can't I just be an assassin and assassinate people? What happened to that?
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:43 pm

Fuck this game. Apparently "They've set up a road block. Follow me, I'll teach you about the tunnels." means "I'll just stand here and do nothing while you kill yor way through all the roadblocks and lead me to a tunnel.".
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:18 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Fuck this game. Apparently "They've set up a road block. Follow me, I'll teach you about the tunnels." means "I'll just stand here and do nothing while you kill yor way through all the roadblocks and lead me to a tunnel.".
You can walk around the roadblocks lol. On the last bit i climbed over the roof and the guy just walked through the roadblock.

Connor is the worst character in a game ever period.

This game is super glitchy though.

So far:
-I've had a target killed by guards
-killing things with hidden blades before I had them
-When i pulled a guy off a ledge he just fell to the ground on the spot conveniently having a heart attack at the exact same time
-about six times i've killed a guy and he just stands there not doing anything and being outside the realms of the game
-the game seems to have invisible boundaries that constantly trigger load areas, the worst bit is three of these sections appear to converge around one area, so you end up triggering it a bunch of times if you're running around
-the game seems to decide on its own whether you double or single asassinate this is a disaster
-the press x to dodge gunfire is glitchy as hell
-the game doesn't distinguish between whats climable and not

The naval battles so far are the only thing that i've not experienced to be glitchy
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 pm

The annoying thing about that bit was the guy actually says "Follow me". And then he just stands there. Connor even said they could just go over the rooftops but the guy said "No, it's time you learn about the tunnels. Follow me". So I assumed he was supposed to lead me to a tunnel that would get us around the roadblocks to the checkpoint. But no, the checkpoint was the tunnel I was supposed to go to, and I was supposed to lead him there, ignoring the roadblocks. Which is exactly the opposite of what he said.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Have you seen the pointless crap you have to do to make money its super long winded and takes forever to navigate the menus on top of that if your convoy gets attacked you are fucked. Its basically gambling in this one.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:19 pm

I've just ignored it because doing my accounts is not something I want from a game.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:18 pm

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
I've just ignored it because doing my accounts is not something I want from a game.
Accountant's Creed

When out of the animus and Desmond dies, you get desynced. That would suggest we're in the aniums in another body watching him... meta.

What I find strange about this game is why do the controls seem so bad now. I seriously don't remember the game ever feeling this glitchy, in the previous versions. Autolocking, changing weapons, assassinations everything sucks. There also seems to be almost no assassinations in this game.

This really highlights the games problems:
http://kotaku.com/5958941/how-has-assassins-creed-iii-disappointed-me-let-me-count-the-ways
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:35 pm

If Achilles doesn't get killed in some inane way because of Connor's acions I'll be shocked. Also I find it ironic this game talks about sweetening the past and its inaccuracies and yet there are black farmers and a rich old black guy in this.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:46 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
If Achilles doesn't get killed in some inane way because of Connor's acions I'll be shocked.  Also I find it ironic this game talks about sweetening the past and its inaccuracies and yet there are black farmers and a rich old black guy in this.
If it had black slaves, Ubisoft would be accused of racism.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Kaio wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
If Achilles doesn't get killed in some inane way because of Connor's acions I'll be shocked.  Also I find it ironic this game talks about sweetening the past and its inaccuracies and yet there are black farmers and a rich old black guy in this.
If it had black slaves, Ubisoft would be accused of racism.
I think Ubisoft are implying that black people actually controlled colonial America and pulled all the strings.

Also just realised that synchronisation from tall buildings has no point in this it barely improves the map. At least I haven't noticed it doing that.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Fighting is somehow even easier yet more awkward than before. I also find it weird how when one person attacks you, you hae to press O to block and then you pick a weapon to counter with by pressing either square or triangle. But when two people attack you, you just press O and Connor kills them both without any further input.

The human shield thing is really unreliable too.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Connor clearly does what he wants, Moose. He's a bit of a maverick like that.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:58 pm

Those indians can't be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Getting back at the oppressive white man.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

I'm doing a few of the side missions I think i'll do all the naval stuff as honestly its the best part of the game. The last couple of sequences might be a bit more intersting so hopefully i'm not getting my hopes up for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed III   Assassin's Creed III - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed III
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next