Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Neo
CP9 Agent
Neo

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective   Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Figured I might as well make a topic about this as, despite being out for over a year on DS, it's about to be released for iPhone and iPad.

It's the most recent game written by Shu Takumi (Ace Attorney series) though the similarities, aside from being a predominantly story driven game, end there. You control a mysterious red-suited guy named Sissel who dies at the very start of the game, only to return to the world as a ghost with no memory of what happened to him or who he really is.

The gameplay is difficult to explain but basically Sissel, when he finds a corpse, has the ability to go back in time four minutes before they died and try to save them. This is accomplished by you pulling typical 'ghost stuff' and influencing objects in the real world ie: making a desk lamp swing around. The general idea is to create chain reactions and manipulate the environment to change the outcome of the given situation.
You can transfer yourself between two planes of existence, one of which allows you to transport your soul between objects and one which allows you to influence them, time stops while you're on the transport plane so scenarios can sometimes take longer than four minutes.
Later in the game you can also transport between areas via phone lines and there's the occasional puzzle set across multiple areas which adds some more depth.

Also it has this guy in it.
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Cabanela_Dance
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective   Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:30 pm

I bought all of the chapters for this on my iPhone and played through this in the span of a week, even playing it during classes... all I have to say is...

THIS FUCKING GAME.
Back to top Go down
BlackChaosDragon
Evil God
BlackChaosDragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective   Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Ah this game is pretty awesome, i played it on DS although it was quite difficult from time to time.
my only problem with it was
Spoiler:
there was a lot more room to make it more than one but that aside its still pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective   Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Page 1 of 1