Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Challenge

Go down 
+4
Rockstar_Sinistar
Superbuu3
Skip
Dr. Chocolate
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

The Challenge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 pm

The whole time skip thing with it being a big deal that he was being trained by one of the sannin was stupid. I mean shit look at all the crap sasuke learned with Orochimaru.

Actually hell Jiraiya's teaching even on screen amounted to do this with little to no explanation. Especially as he was completely relying on NAruto's huge chakra load.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:48 pm

I find it ironic that all three of the Sannin were far more interesting than their students. I actually like all three of the Sannin. Don't care for the Team 7 except for Kakashi. But at the same time Kishimoto is so misogynistic that he'll buff the hell out of Naruto and Sasuke but Sakura will always be useless in combat.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:39 pm

How did the third Hokage give his opinion to be known by Tsunade? He died shortly after Shikamaru's match in the third exam of the Chuunin
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

Since I stopped at about chapter 560 or something like that, here is a list of the good and the bad

*The Good:
  • Techniques are fun to watch, seeing how they are performed and learning them is nice fun, shows Kishimoto has some nice ideas
  • I still like Neji & Shikamaru, plus Gai, Kakashi, & Lee are funny imo, as corny as they are, I laugh at their silliness
  • For the show they got good composers, soundtracks are just pleasant to listen to imo
  • Medical ninjas, I find it enjoyable, and relaxing to watch, same goes for their techniques
  • From the Chuunin exam until meeting Sai (minus filler episodes) is fine

*Indifferent:
Jiraiya, Ebisu, Konhomaru's friends, and the minor characters like the ramen store owner and his daughter
Bending ninja rules a bit, something to do with the no kill policy at least saves right people at times

*The Bad:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Challenge
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4