Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tebow Tebow everywhere!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

Tebow Tebow everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Tebow Tebow everywhere!   Tebow Tebow everywhere! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Tebow has been in the papers everyday recently. Like his recently 2 miracle throws that saved the Broncos from losing, 1 of them being illegal move that they didnt call till a day later.
Thing is, I've never seen a player get this much attention. Especially when kids are getting suspended for doing his pose.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Tebow everywhere!   Tebow Tebow everywhere! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 am

I personally hate him because he's one of the worst winners in sports. He is a sore winner and no one likes those. Show some humility. Just because you praise God constantly for you mediocre abilities doesn't make you humble.

Doesn't matter though. When he plays New England this weekend and gets embarrassed again by them all will be right. Tom Brady will show him how to play quarterback. Hopefully he takes notes this time. GO PATS
Back to top Go down
Haseoviawesome
Should of learned English
Haseoviawesome

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Tebow everywhere!   Tebow Tebow everywhere! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:52 am

I feel sorry for the players or player who caught the "miracle throws". Tebow's getting all the credit in the papers. Yeah he did throw the ball but they wouldn't of scored if it weren't for the player who caught the ball.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Tebow everywhere!   Tebow Tebow everywhere! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 am

You're actually right Haseo. Against the Steelers he literally just threw the ball up on a prayer and his receivers made great plays/ran great routes. His throws were actually terrible. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather play the Broncos because the Steelers were definitely the better team (albeit a little too injury riddled) but he doesn't deserve near the credit he gets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tebow Tebow everywhere!   Tebow Tebow everywhere! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tebow Tebow everywhere!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Sports :: American Football-
Jump to: