Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American football is offically awesome

Go down 
+3
A_Nonny_Moose
Ellis
Superbuu3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

American football is offically awesome Empty
PostSubject: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:37 pm

While i was eating a snickers bar earlier i decided to play Madden 10.

Suddenly chewtastic and satisfaction come up on the screen and random snickers related puns. So basically can a sport really be bad if snickers backs it.

On another note i don't understand this game at all.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm

Superbuu3 wrote:
So basically can a sport really be bad if snickers backs it.
Well Snickers are horrible, so yes.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 pm

you are a traitor to queen and country

hand in your bowler hat and monocle right now
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm not a chocolate person.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:47 pm

was talking to the other brit
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:49 pm

if you got 11 we could've online co-op
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:02 am

I still have 11. I usually trade up every year but forgot to this time and now it will be worth like 2 dollars so it isn't really worth it to me.
Back to top Go down
Skip
Australianus
Skip

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:55 am

Snickers also backs football. Pick a damn side Buu.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Kaio wrote:
you are a traitor to queen and country

hand in your bowler hat and monocle right now

I was going for a new look anyways:

Spoiler:

A_Nonny_Moose wrote:
Superbuu3 wrote:
So basically can a sport really be bad if snickers backs it.
Well Snickers are horrible, so yes.
There's something horribly wrong with you.

Ass Addict wrote:
if you got 11 we could've online co-op
I'd end up pissing you off, currently i'm pressing everything and nothings really happening. I can't even work out if i'm attacking or defending.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:55 pm

If you have the ball you're on offense. When the other team has the ball you're on defense.
Back to top Go down
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 am

Madden is best for PS2. The old style of gameplay is so much better.
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 am

The Return of Stevie wrote:
If you have the ball you're on offense. When the other team has the ball you're on defense.
Well lets go with the super basics.

How do i pass, tackle, run, kick. Also can i pass th eball forward or is this stupid? I don't really need more buttons then that to get the hang of this.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

To pass, pick a pass play and then press the button that corresponds to the reciever you want to throw to. You are allowed one forward pass per play. You can pass it backwards all you want (lateral) but that's kinda complex.

In order to tackle generally all you need to do is make contact with the ball handler. R-stick towards him to do a very hard hit. This has a higher chance that you'll miss the tackle but raises the probability of fumbles. Square dives in case you need do a shoelace tackle, etc.

In order to kick you need to be on the correct situation and pick the correct play. To begin eacvh half and after every score there will be a kickoff. Come 4th down you will need to punt the ball to the oppossing team or risk a turnover on downs. This is very strategic for field possition. If you are in range of your kicker, you can attempt a field goal for 3 points.
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 am

Lion Bar > Snickers.

Although the ice cream Snickers bars are nice.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 am

The Return of Stevie wrote:
To pass, pick a pass play and then press the button that corresponds to the reciever you want to throw to. You are allowed one forward pass per play. You can pass it backwards all you want (lateral) but that's kinda complex.

In order to tackle generally all you need to do is make contact with the ball handler. R-stick towards him to do a very hard hit. This has a higher chance that you'll miss the tackle but raises the probability of fumbles. Square dives in case you need do a shoelace tackle, etc.

In order to kick you need to be on the correct situation and pick the correct play. To begin eacvh half and after every score there will be a kickoff. Come 4th down you will need to punt the ball to the oppossing team or risk a turnover on downs. This is very strategic for field possition. If you are in range of your kicker, you can attempt a field goal for 3 points.

Thanks and god that sounds complicated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American football is offically awesome   American football is offically awesome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American football is offically awesome
Page 1 of 1