Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head

Go down 
+5
Kaede
Zero
Rockstar_Sinistar
A_Nonny_Moose
Kaio
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Empty
PostSubject: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 pm

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Whoa-300x223

I'm not baffled by the way this sounds. I'm baffled by the fact that I actually like it a little. Yes, the lyrics are laughable but, I dunno...
Back to top Go down
A_Nonny_Moose
Live Free or Don't
A_Nonny_Moose

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:30 pm

I violantly want to stab myself in the head whenever I hear music like, game affiliation or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:35 pm

It sounds so out of place too. This kind of song for fucking chocobos?
I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Bigbirdh
They look like fucking Big Bird.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:50 pm

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Ghettobo
Maybe it'll fit now?
Back to top Go down
Rockstar_Sinistar
Gary
Rockstar_Sinistar

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:52 pm

You know, They could've just taken out the lyrics and left it as an instrumental...And then used it for something else entirely. lol

I like Mushroomhead sounding music as much as the next guy, But I cannot take this seriously when I hear "Everybody wants to ride your Chocobo." and even the word "Cute". lmao
Back to top Go down
http://thepit.forumotion.com/
Zero
The Hero
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:07 am

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head No%20srsly%20wtf%20is%20this%20shit
Back to top Go down
http://mysticforum.forumotion.com/
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm

The worst thing is that the light strings part could have been cool in any other context.
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 pm

This is actually kind of amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:05 pm

I don't like the fact that it's in English. The lyrics are terrible and ruin everything. If it was in some other language it could sound retarded as fuck and I wouldn't know the difference.
Back to top Go down
Cyberking
Deck Hand
Cyberking

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:39 am

YOUR DARE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AND I HAVE COME OUT WITH MY HEAD INTACT AND MY PANTS UNSOILED.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 am

i laughed, good thing i didn't have to pee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head   I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dare you to listen to this and not piss your pants laughing/violently want to stab yourself in the head
Page 1 of 1