Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.

Go down 
+2
Kaede
Baal
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Empty
PostSubject: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:32 am

Okay, so after getting on sort of a high for heroic spirits after playing Fate/Zero, I've been wanting to watch this. Partially because Fate/Zero is unlike the original Fate/Stay Night in that the protagonist is a stone cold killer with the ideal that of saving the lives of other people even if it means sacrificing a few. Fate/Zero is about Kiritsugu Emiya's fight in the War for the Holy Grail which 7 masters (Human mages) participate in. To participate you must not only be accepted by the Holy Grail but summon a servant, which is a heroic spirit from the past brought forth to fight for you. The servants are split into seven classes.

The servants in Fate/Zero are.

Saber - King Arthur (Arturia Pendragon)
Archer - Gilgamesh
Rider - Alexander the Great
Lancer - Diarmuid Ua Duibhne
Caster - Gills De Raise
Assassin - Hassan-i-Sabbah
Berserker - ???

Every class is self-explanatory and every servant is put into that specific class based on their abilities but can also fit into the other classes too should they be summoned at another time (For instance, King Arthur could also be summoned as a Rider if the spot for Saber was already taken). These are easily the most interesting parts of the Fate series as it's always fun to watch these heroic spirits fight it out against each other with increasingly ridiculous weapons and the personalities are just great.

I've only watched the first episode so far, but it's almost an hour long and contains enough information for newcomers to be able to jump in without any problems on figuring stuff out... okay, there's one scene you might have trouble with but other than that it should be fine.

Yes, King Arthur is a woman, I'm annoyed too.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:37 pm

I thought you read F/SN, wouldn't that make you like Saber?
Also, this is made by ufotable, so you had better love the hell out of it!
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Saber was alright, but FSN's only good route was Unlimited Blade Works. Fate was dull as all hell until the last few days and Heaven's Feel only had a few good parts of it. I've only seen the first episode and I already prefer it to the anime and movie because ufotable has handled the first episode better than the first episode of the FSN anime or the background of UBW.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Are you up to date? How is it so far?
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:10 pm

I got up to Episode 8 and it's pretty good so far. The fight between Lancer and Saber in Episode 4 was fantastic and fuck the dumb mexican standoff in episode 5.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 am

Saber is King Arthur? What?
Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. 804b8283-3a15-4107-b6a6-bb15426e763c
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:40 pm

It's a 60 hour long story.
Back to top Go down
Hitsuzen
Deck Hand
Hitsuzen

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:56 am

King Authur is a girl.. This is normal in Japan, I suppose. I like Saber though

Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. A5aab110

Saber Bride mhmmm
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

I need to catch up with this, it was really good where I left off.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:54 pm

I listened to some of the soundtrack, and it is flipping amazing. It's by Yuki Kajiura, one of my favourite composers. I say go, now that it's completely finished.
Back to top Go down
KittensOnACloud
Official Sandwich Maker
KittensOnACloud

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:14 am

I believe Berserker was meant to be Hercules in his past life if I am not mistaken.

I enjoyed fate stay night and the movie. Haven't got around to watch fate/zero yet.
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 1:47 am

Baal was this the one you stated that:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 am

Dude, I don't even fucking remember it's quite possible this is the same series, but Zero is free of that crap.
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Bought the blu-ray of the first season the day before I returned to the cold. Might have to marathon it after Christmas. Excited!
Back to top Go down
Kaede
Piss scared of wasps
Kaede

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:24 pm

So that was pretty cool, but the fighting felt rather lackluster. Still, the Saber/Lancer fight was good, absolutely everything looks amazing (as expected from ufotable), and some of the voices (especially Archibald and Archer) are really, really good. Waver sucks, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.   Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate/Zero: King Arthur is still a girl, fuck Japan.
Page 1 of 1