Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doug's Disneycember

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

Doug's Disneycember Empty
PostSubject: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:14 am

Despite the fact that he's been constantly screeching like a castrated monkey, acting like a cartoon, and basically being down right obnosious as of late in those NC reviews, I have to say I'm interested in these Disney reviews he's starting to do for December. Fortunately, he's just doing them as himself so hopefully he'll be dialing down the crazy.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/specials/33446-disneycember-week-1
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:59 am

In his review of the movie he showed nothing less than hate for the entire thing, this show will be decimated in his review

His brain tumor [Pork chop] will return
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:14 am

He's not reviewing the show Doug. He's doing quick reviews of the majority of Disney's animated films as himself, Doug Walker(basically NC but without the retardedness). Pretty much what he should be doing as usual for his actual Nostalgia Critic reviews instead of acting like a grating cartoon.
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Moulin Rouge was one of his best reviews.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:03 pm

I enjoy his tardy cartoonish Nostalgia Critic self, it makes the show funny
Kaio wrote:
Moulin Rouge was one of his best reviews.
That episode got better after Nostalgia Chick showed up, followed by the rest
Back to top Go down
Baal
Shut Up and Jam
Baal

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Quote :

No it does not, it makes him more grating to watch. I haven't watched the Nostalgia Critic in about a year now and the closest thing I've seen to him being funny is Retsupurae's riff on his awful LP.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Chocolate
Spartan
Dr. Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I don't like his "Top 11 Things He'll never review"
Back to top Go down
Kaio
Internet Celebrity
Kaio

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 pm

Baal wrote:
Quote :

No it does not, it makes him more grating to watch. I haven't watched the Nostalgia Critic in about a year now and the closest thing I've seen to him being funny is Retsupurae's riff on his awful LP.

Do you watch his regular reviews that he posts with the Bum reviews? They're really good and funny and it doesn't feel forced at all.
Back to top Go down
Talking Sock
Big Daddy Boss
Talking Sock

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:42 am

Kaio wrote:
Baal wrote:
Quote :

Do you watch his regular reviews that he posts with the Bum reviews? They're really good and funny and it doesn't feel forced at all.

That's because he's not trying to be funny. He automatically seems like a clever and witty guy when he's not playing as the Nostalgia Critic and just being himself(like in these Disney reviews). This shtick with reviewers trying to have some whacky persona has really gotten old. The only person to make it work(really freaking well I might add) was Plinkett in those RedLetterMedia videos(such as those really great reviews of the Star Wars prequels, Avatar, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doug's Disneycember   Doug's Disneycember Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doug's Disneycember
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Raziel's Domain :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: