Raziel's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Raziel's Domain

A chilled out forum where basically anything goes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
brandon
Basement Butterfly

Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Empty
PostSubject: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 am

Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme legends will be released overseas as wll released in November 15 in US and the 18th in EU

it adds three more characters all of them belonging to wei, two of them new, one returning.

Guo Jia - i think is a bad addition considering he die at a very young age, but he won a popularity contest......... so ya........... he also gets a new weapon called ball and cudgle whatever the hell that is.

Spoiler:

Wang Yi - i have no opinion as i don't know crap about the females in ancient china. apparently she is the only female that actually fought in the late han/three kingdomms era. she also gets a new weapon called the giant fork or sai

Spoiler:

Pang De - a character that shouldn't have been removed in the first place. he'll be using the twin halberd style.
Spoiler:

there will be six new styles two of them listed above and a new style for Xiahou Dun who will go back to wielding a scimitar, Zhao Yun with a new spear style, Zhange Fei with a new pike style, and Guan Yu with a new halberd style

two new modes are also included.

legend mode which includes story scenarios for each character called hero scenario and legend scenario in which you undertake unique missions to get powerful weapons and as you progress you can furnish your own castle

challenge mode which is just something from previous DWs that are pretty much kill enemies in a certain time, complete a task within a certain time, king of the mountai sort of mini game where you knock enemies off the tower, and survival mode where you fight every character in the game.

playing on higher difficulties will now give you more gold and skill points when playing on higher difficulties. you can also buy items that increase your stats. the ranking system is back with a new addition of being able to learn new skills when being promoted. and a small amount of customizing character appearance.

new abilities in game are
shadow step which allows you to attack while moving. i guess like true speed skill in 6
turning which is an evasive move or something
winning jump allows you to air combo enemies in the air
and charge cancel that allows you to cancel a charge attack to perform another

they've also added co-op story if you own 7 original

Last edited by Love Angel Brandon on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:15 am

Superbuu3 wrote:
what do you mean by weapon skins?

new weapons for each weapon class
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm just gonna get XL.

I'll pick up 7 used at a later date hpoefully i can find a copy at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://razielsdomain.forumotion.net
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:52 am

ok seriously koei, what the fuck, the second weapon skins pack has the same fucking issue as the first
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Australianus
Ellis

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 6:58 am

black people
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:24 am

i just realised XL is out the same day as SR3........ shit........
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:29 am

hey buu, you mind splitting this? i just picked up XL today
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 am

thanks, about to try legend mode, right now my castle is a piece of shit and it looks like there are 45 stages to play
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:45 am

I was going to get this but it looks like i'm buying Gundam tomorrow.. Unless Amazon puts this at a competitive price i haven't got the cash to buy it to.

Also try to clarify how many levels i'll get minus DW7 if i play this.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:50 am

you won't have any of the conquest or story levels without original seven which is several hundred but most of them are in conquest and conquest was mostly shit with a few quality levels
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:13 am

beat the second level i was able to choose which side i was on so i chose lu bu and saw it was a remake of his final musou level from 6 which was awesome
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:18 am

So is this like the old legend mode where there's no link between stages?

As far as i understand Conquest mode replaced Xtreme mode, is that pretty much how it is?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 am

i'm currently playing my third stage and there is no link between them what so ever. conquest mode is a pile of shit compared to xtreme mode. xtreme mode was easily the best mode they made in the add on titles along side destiny mode

also seriously dude, i'm still holding off playing some of my favorite characters since i got 7 until you get this
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:30 am

My bad...

Alright i'll hopefully order this on monday. But i think i'm grabbing Gundam 3 tomorrow, which sounds a lot cooler then the DW games at the minute. The main reason i want DW is because i love the characters.
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:35 am

my castle finally upgraded, and depending on your adjutant, it effects the game in different ways.as of now my castle is orderly so i get stat boosts in battle
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:11 am

legend mode is a let down, especially after what i read about it. at least the levels are fun and unlocking legend weapons are somewhat challenging
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:57 pm

mixjoy will make it awesome either way we're playing this loads
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:24 pm

ok, i tried nightmare difficulty and it's brutal. i did it on a six star stage and got killed fairly easily though i was being reckless because of time restraints for a promotion
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:00 am

ok it's not that hard if i'm not going for promotions
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:16 am

yay i'm 16th in the leaderboards on rampage and i'm 1 of 3 people in the top 20 that didn't use guan yu
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:16 pm

How mnay weapon types in this pack dude?

http://dynastywarriors7.eu/xl/dlc/

I'm talking about the bottom, are there just two new weapons and they're just showing the differnt elements or some shit?
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 pm

if it's the first XL weapon pack don't get it, it's shit
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:00 am

i got knocked down by a bunch of guan yu users.

also, lian shi is an overpowered sexy goddess in legend mode when you max her level. i like her xtreme legends outfit too I love you
Back to top Go down
brandon
Basement Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:10 am

some of these final weapons seem stupidly hard to get , just tried to get one of the hardest ones and failed in less than two minutes
Back to top Go down
Superbuu3
Raziel
Superbuu3

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:49 am

How does mixjoy work, with campaign and online?

Do saves caarry over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends   Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dynasty warriors 7 Xtreme Legends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next